Part 91

First of all I missed you all and Sorry for ghosting y'all out for 2 days. I have been really busy these days because of which I didn't get enough time to even check my phone.
You all are so sweet...Got so many texts asking about my health or whether I am doing fine or not.. how cute y'all areeee?! 🤧♥️
I love youuu!!

_______________________________________

After speaking to Tk, Manav went inside his villa. He checked all the rooms which were downstairs but Unnati wasn't there in any room.

Manav: UNNATI? UNNATIIII Kaha hai yaar?

He then went towards the room which was upstairs. He saw a note at the door with an outfit hanging.

The note reads:

Go quickly change first and then enter!

Manav: Huh?

He went to the other room and changed into the outfit.

He then went back and after unlocking the door, he stood there shocked. He couldn't believe upon his eyes. Everything in front of him was something unexpected. He never in his dreams imagined anything happening like that. And then suddenly his sight shifted to something else which made his heart skipped a beat.

Darro mat guys!

What happened was Manav opened the door to see:

Seeing the room decorated like this made him struck there

Seeing the room decorated like this made him struck there. Everything was so magical, so romantic. He was just getting acquainted with the room when his sight landed on something climbing down the stairs of the attic which made his heart skip a beat. He was shocked by the view in front of him.

Haan haan sahi guess kara aapne! Bahot smart ho aap mujhe sab pata hai!!

He saw Unnsu climbing down the stairs of the attic. She looked DROP. DEAD. GORGEOUS.
Manav's jaw wide-opened as he saw her. She looked so beautiful yet so hot. She was wearing:

She came down, her hair falling on her face, having a little bit of makeup on mainly mascara and blush

She came down, her hair falling on her face, having a little bit of makeup on mainly mascara and blush. She looked the prettiest. Seeing her, his heart was beating so fast that it would just come out of his chest. He was standing still when she came near him as he was continuously staring at her.