Part 160

Days passes away..

Each one of them got back to their daily routine and got busy with their work..
It was one such fine day when Unnav had nothing planned for the day so they decided that they'll have a chill day where they'll sit and watch some shows or movies. Unns was in the kitchen preparing popcorn and while Manav was setting up the projector in his room. Unnsu came back to find Manav already sitting on the bed. She adjusted herself and they begin watching the movie. Then suddenly, Manav's phone rang. It was a work call which he had to answer. He went to the balcony to talk while Unnsu continued watching. He came back after 10 minutes telling her that he has to leave for the office as some urgent meeting came up which he can't miss. Unnsu being quite understanding understood the situation and let him go but she got a little upset which clearly showed on her face.

Manav: I'll be back in an hour and then we will continue with our movie okay?

Unns: Sounds perfect.

He kissed her cheek and left. Unns got bored watching the movie so she decided to play with bronny but after sometime, bronny being hell lazy slept. Unnsu then went to Rishu's room but he wasn't home either. He was at Sanku's place. Nobody was at home. Addy and Arsh were out to gym. So she ended up coming back to his room and landing herself on the bed looking at the clock, impatiently waiting for Manav to return.

Two hours passes by but there was no clue of him. In these two hours, she sent numerous texts which went unnoticed by him and there were no replies to any of them. She then decided to call him. He didn't pick the call in one go so she called again which he did pick. As soon as he picked..

Manav: HAAN BOL (in a quite rude tone)

Unns: Kab tak aayega?

Manav: PTA NHI MUJHE

Unns: Kya hua hai?

Manav: MERE PASS ABHI TIME NHI HAI.. BAAD MEIN BAAT KARTA HUN..

Unns: Sab thik haina?

Manav: BOLA NA BAAD MEIN BAAT KRTA HUN..

And he then cut the call on her face. Unns was perplexed as in she couldn't process what just happened. Manav being rude and cutting the call on her face was something she experienced for the first time. He had never behaved like this with her. For a moment she wanted to cry as she was hurt because of his behaviour but then she thought of letting go.

Unns POV: What is wrong with him? He has never behaved like this ever before. Despite of being hell busy he never behaved this way. He always maintain his calm while talking to me and today.. aisa kya hogya ki usse aise chillana padha mujh pr. Maybe work pressure zyada hoga.. I guess usse vapis aane dena chahiye uske baad hi baat karni chahiye..

She kept her phone aside and started watching the movie in order to divert her mind. After a while her phone beeped. It was an Instagram notification that Mr. MNV has posted on his story. She opened it and saw that Manav was out somewhere with an unknown girl. He looked quite happy. They were at a restaurant enjoying their time. Unns was devastated looking at him. Despite of being quite matured and understanding, this sight made her lose her calm altogether. She threw her phone in anger and lay down with her head on the pillow and soon tears made their way out of her eyes. She couldn't process everything she saw. Her mind kept telling her different stories but her heart was fighting another battle. She was shocked that her Manav yelled at her and the other minute he was enjoying with someone else despite of having things planned with her which he never ditches. She was hurt that he didn't even care to apologise for shouting at his Unnsu. The hurting which turned into tears soon turned into anger. She was about to leave for her home but then, a thought came into her mind so she decided to wait for his return.

An hour passed,

Unns was getting more and more furious and there was no sign of his return. Then suddenly the bell rang, Unns kept waiting in the room itself. Manav entered and saw Unnati sitting on the bed looking at the ground. He slowly made his way towards her and took her in his embrace but to his mere shock, she pushed him away.

Unns: DON'T

Her eyes burnt with anger.

Manav couldn't understand what was happening. He couldn't understand her anger. He again moved forward.

Manav: Unnsu

Unns: I SAID DON'T (stopping him)

Manav: What's wrong?

Unns: YOU'RE ASKING ME WHAT'S WRONG? YOU TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG?

Manav: Unnsu hua kya hai?

Unns: WOW AB TUJHE YE BHI NHI PTA KI HUA KYA HAI?!

Manav was confused as he had no idea about what she was saying.

Manav: Hua kya hai Unnsu? Btayegi nhi toh kaise pta chalega mujhe?

Unns: Ohhh.. mai batau? Mai nhi.. aap batao Mr. MNV.. how was your date? How was your date for which you legit shouted at your own girlfriend? How was your date for which you ditched your girlfriend? I guess you don't need me anymore.

Even though she didn't mean any of these things, her anger made her utter all these things which gave a mini shock to him.

Manav: What the fuck? Have you lost your mind?

Manav was perplexed as he never saw her behaving like this.

Manav: What are you even talking about? What date.. I don't understand.

Unns: Wow Manav.. acting is on point. Tujhe Oscar milna chahiye for this act.

Manav: Unnsu are you even in your senses?

Unns: NO I AM NOT. I AM NOT IN MY SENSES.

She was shouting so to calm her down he moved a little further.

Unns: DON'T DARE TO TOUCH ME.

Now Manav lost it all..

Manav: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU UNNATI? KABSE SAMJHNE KI KOSHISH KR RHA HU PR TU KUCH BTA HI NHI RAHI? MAINE KIYA KYA HAIII?.

Unns: AGAR TUJHE YE HI NHI PTA KI TUNE KIYA KYA HAI TOH LET IT BE LIKE THAT ONLY

Manav: WHAT NONSENSE IS THIS?!!!

Unns: DON'T YOU DARE SHOUT AT ME!

Manav: AND EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING IS FINE?

Unns: YOU NEVER SHOUTED AT ME EVER BEFORE!

Tears made their war through her eyes.. Seeing her, he melted immediately.

Manav: Unnsu yaar.. baat kya hui hai? Atleast mujhe ye toh bta?

Unns: Am I boring?

Manav: What? NOOO!!

Unns: BUT I GUESS I AM.. I GUESS YOU'RE BORED OF ME. TABHI MUJHE DITCH KARKE YOU WERE ENJOYING WITH THAT GIRL!

Manav: WHAT THE HELL UNNSU?! You're accusing me of cheating you?!

Unns: I DON'T WANT TO BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS!

Manav: I AM SO FUCKING DONE HERE. YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND

Unns: SO DO I

Hearing this, he grabbed his keys and went away leaving her behind. Unns again got a shock as he never ever walked away like this that too in between a fight. She was taken a back by his actions. She took her belongings and left for her home.

___________________________________________

OH NO🥺

Ye kya hogyaaa 😰

A FIGHT?! LOOKS LIKE A MAJOR ONE?!!  😰

AB KYA HOGAAAAA?!! 😣