'Oh they will Lil bit, except Jasper of course. You should put it around him too. He misses ya and needs ta hear ya voice.'

(Bella- italics, jasper- bold, the rest-regular)

I reach out with my shield and encase everyone except Edward and Alice.

'Jasper, Carlisle, Esme, Rosalie and Emmett can you hear me?' I thought too them.

'Loud and clear darlin' jasper thought back.

'Yes' the others answer together. ' who is this' Carlisle thought.

'It's Bella. I'm alive, but before you ask questions you need to hear something. You all are in my shield so Edward cannot read your minds. But you can read his and Alices while you are in it. You need to hear what they are thinking, then I will explain everything to you. It would be better in person but I will explain in your minds if I have too. Now everyone be quiet and listen.

We all listen to both Edward and Alices thoughts for a good while. Eventually their thoughts go silent and everyone is shocked.

'WHAT THE HELL!' Rosalie screams in her head.

'How could they' thinks Esme

'IM GOING TO KILL THEM' Emmett growls

'Oh Edward and Alice how could you' Carlisle thinks.

'I wanna kill em darlin' but I know it's not the right time'

'Emmett calm down. Don't kill them. I'm going to have my revenge on them. I'm sorry we lied to all of you, but it was the only option. Jasper and I are mates. Alice and Edward have been lieing to all of us from the beginning. They both killed their mates years ago and have been having an affair since they met. Edward was using me for my blood and Alice was using Jasper because he's the god of war and she wanted protection. I'm about a mile away from the house with Peter and Charlotte, they helped us fake my death. In case your wondering yes I am a vampire, Jazz changed me. I'm so sorry we had to lie to you but I didn't want Alice and Edward trying to keep us apart anymore. If we had just left they would have hunted us down and caused trouble. Jasper and I are leaving after my funeral to go live with Peter and Char in Texas.  You all are still my family, but we can't be together here. If we stay I will kill Edward and Alice and I don't want to hurt you Esme and Carlisle. All of you can come visit. I'm really going to miss you. I love you all so much.

'As do I. You guys will always be our family' jasper thought.

'Oh Bella I'll miss you so much. I'm so glad your alive' thought Esme

'I'll miss you my little belly bean. Keep in touch with me please?' Thought Emmett.

'Im so sorry for what they did to you Bella and Jasper. I am ashamed. We will all miss you and visit as much as we can' Carlisle thought.

'Bella I'm so sorry for the way I treated you. I never hated you, I was jealous that you were human and I wasnt. Will you ever be able to forgive me sister?' Says Rose.

'Rosalie there's nothing to forgive. I love you and you will always be my sister'

'I love you too Bella and family calls me Rose' she thought.

I smiled ' as for everyone else Esme I will miss you too. I will try to keep in touch with all of you. Maybe through texting if I'm under a different name in your phones. I love all of you. Now before I let you out of my shield I have to put a block in your minds so Edward and Alice can't see me in your thoughts. You all will remember everything, but when you think about me or jasper, even Peter and Char, it will be like your minds are blank. Edward won't be able to read your thoughts and Alice won't be able to see any future involving us. I can even block your minds permanently if you would prefer that'

'Darlin' that will make Edward and Alice suspicious. They will start askin questions and probably figure everything out eventually' Jasper thought.

'That's true. OK any more questions guys? Esme if you help my father and mother my funeral can happen next week, instead of in 2 weeks, which would definitely make all of this easier to keep hidden from those two. Before we leave we can all get together. I'll just wait until 'they' go out to hunt, then come to the house.

'Of course I will help Bella dear. I would do anything for my daughter' Esme thought.

'Thank you Esme. OK guys I love you all. I will see you soon' I thought..

I pulled out of their heads but kept my shield around them. I then worked on one of their minds at a time putting up the block. Peter coached me through the first one, because his 'knower' had told him what to do. After I was finished I dropped my shield and just listened to their thoughts.

'Awesome I can't hear anything about me in their thoughts right now' I thought to Peter and Char.

'I knew ya could do it Lil bit' Peter thought back.

I then reached out to my Jasper

'Jasper baby I love you. I miss you so much. I just wanted to let you know that the blocks in everyones minds are up and working. I can't hear anything about you, me, Peter or Char in their thoughts. I need to hunt. Using my powers like that for so long has drained me'

'I love ya to darlin' please be careful. I hate that I can't come with ya right now'

'Major Char and I will be with her the whole time. I promise ya on my life that I won't let anythin happen ta ya mate and my sister' Peter said. Charlotte agreed whole heartedly with Peter.

'Thank ya guys. Please be careful, all of ya. You guys are my family. I don't know what would happen if I lost any of ya'

'I love you baby' I thought.

'Love ya too darlin'

I reluctantly pulled out of Jaspers head and headed to Seattle with Peter and Char to hunt. I hope this week goes by quickly so I can see my family and my mate again.

OK ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE. IM ON A ROLL. THIS MIGHT BE A SLIGHT OBSESSION FOR ME. ANYWAYS HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING IT.

ALL CHARACTERS AND MOST PLACES BELONG TO STEPHANIE MEYER. ALONG WITH SOME DIALOG THROUGHOUT THE BOOK.