"Get down here and kiss me, Alpha." She teases. Her calling me alpha has my dick hardening so fast I feel light headed. I lean over her and kiss her breathless before peeling off her shirt and bra to expose her perfect breasts. I trace my tongue down. The valley between them and give each nipple an incredible amount of attention. She chuckles a little and looks at me affectionately.

"What?" I ask with an amused smile.

"Miss Seline was right. Alpha's are boob men." I chuckle and reach one hand under her to grip her ass firmly.

"Don't worry, love. I'll give this part of your body plenty of attention soon." She let's out a laugh that turns into a groan as I suck on her mark.

Her body arches, pressing her breasts into my bare chest. I groan at the contact as I unbutton her pants and lower them slowly down her body, taking the time to lick my way back up her long legs. I push her panties to the side and lick up her slit and twirl her clit. Just once. She cries out my name then makes a grunt of frustration at the loss of contact making me chuckle.

"I've waited a long time for this my precious girl. I'm going to savor it." I murmur and give her a warm smile which she returns.

I lean up to remove my pants and boxers, my hard cock springing free. She eyes it hungrily, practically licking her lips. She reaches down and grips it firmly causing my head to bow and my eyes to close.

"Lily..." I groan as she catches my lips for a kiss. I thrust my tongue in her mouth earning myself a soft moan from her. I smile into the kiss and she strokes my dick once before letting go. I groan at the loss of contact before meeting her gaze.

"We're savoring it, remember?" Her eyes twinkle with mischief as she smiles at me.

"I love you." I say earnestly. Her eyes soften and she reaches up to push my hair from my face.

"I love you too." She murmurs gently.

I bend down to kiss her again, slowly and sweetly as her fingers creep up into my hair and latch on firmly. Her legs hook onto my hips and she pushes her pelvis into mine, rubbing my erection against her panty clad pussy. I swallow her groans as she pulls away. I can feel a trace of wetness on my length left behind by the move, clear evidence of her arousal.

"Please, Liam." She whines. "I'm going crazy." I chuckle and move down her body, leaving open mouth kisses on every inch of her skin I can reach.

"Don't worry sweetheart. I'll take care of you." I say as I dip my tongue into her naval.

Her hips buck under me as her head tips back and her eyes close. She's anticipating my next move so anxiously that she hasn't stopped squirming.

"Sit still, love." I say and she stops her movements. I allow my claws to come forward as I rip her panties from her body.

I see goosebumps develop on her body as the cool air reaches her heated skin. She spreads her legs for me, almost on instinct and I see her folds glistening. I use my thumbs to pull her further apart and flick my tongue on her swollen pink nub. She cries out and bucks herself into my face.

I'm pretty sure she would have broken my nose if I were human.

I hold her hips down and stroke her with my tongue lazily. Her hands find my hair and she uses the leverage to try to control my motions. She's thrusting against my tongue so I remove her hands and put them under her ass.

"Leave them there or I'll be forced to tie you up." I say seriously. She throws me a cheeky smile. I lower myself between her thighs before she responds.

"Don't threaten me with a good time." My head pops up to look at her and I cock my brow.

She's entirely serious.

"I didn't think I could love you more. I was wrong." I mumble making her laugh.

"No bondage for our first time." I say and she pouts adorably.

"Fine." She whines which quickly turns into moans of pleasure as I lap my tongue hungrily over her folds.

I flick my tongue from side to side furiously over her clit until she begins to squirm under me and her legs begin to shake.

"Liam! Oh God I'm gonna come!" She screams and I stop my movements.

"Ugh!" She screams and narrows her eyes at me. I smile as I wipe my face with the back of my hand.

"The only way you're coming tonight, sweetheart is with my dick inside you."

"Then give it to me." She challenges.

"Gladly." I smile and climb up her body.

I kiss her again and she swirls her tongue around my mouth, tasting herself mixed with me. It's dirty, sexy and I nearly come from that alone. I settle myself between her thighs and wait until she opens her eyes to look at me. Her cheeks are red and flushed, her hair damp from sweat, eyes bright with an excited smile on her face. She is beautiful, sexy and perfect. I feel her burrow a little deeper into my soul, our bond hum a little louder and a bright light within me beam.

"Are you sure, Lily?" I ask. She nods quickly.

"Completely sure Liam. I want you." I smile down at her.

"I'm going to be careful, but if I get too rough I need you to tell me. I don't want to hurt you." She wraps her arms around my neck and nods.

"I trust you. But I'll tell you." I can tell she trusts me fully, and the thought humbles me.

"I love you." I say again as I begin to slowly sink into her.