Avenge Marriage

Hello my lovely readers! It's been so so long! These are difficult times so I hope you all are doing good and that everyone is safe and healthy. 
Let's not loose hope guys. And pray for the best.

So as you might know I am officially an exclusive writer for Dreame for over an year now which was why it's hard to post here. For those who have also joined me there, thank you so much! You have no idea how grateful I an for all the support you guys showed me. Especially to The Summer We Changed.  I am so so grateful 🙏

My new work is our now and so I thought I should share it with you guys as well :)

PS: Guys, I might want to add a word that whether you want to check out a story on some other platform or not that's completely your choice.  I by no means is forcing you to go there and check my stories out. As a author these are a few ways to promote my stories and bring it to others. Dreame has by no means forced me to do this. I post this here just so you guys can check my work out if you  feel like it. Some readers who like my work do others don't.  Its a personal choice so please don't hate the site or me for promoting my own hard work.
For those who did took the effort to check my work out...I am eternally grateful 🙏. 
Thank you 😊.

              Avenge Marriage (Book 1)

"My heart was beating like someone hammering a nail in an obstinate wall

"My heart was beating like someone hammering a nail in an obstinate wall. I could see his face. He was smiling brightly, looking like the happiest person in the world. I wanted to run far far away at the moment. But it was too late now. The choice was made. Now, the consequences awaits me.
He lifted the veil softly and I froze under his dark gaze. His smile disappeared like the sun does amongst the dark, laden clouds.
"You!" He said and the reverence in his voice shattered whatever little hope was left in me.

When two people who were meant to be collides, was there any power in existence that could separate them?
However...are those who are meant for us, always the one we want?
In the world of power, wealth and semblance, will Ivan and Amber manage to find their heart's desire?
Or will it be too late to realize what they really want?

This is the story of Ivan Navarro and Amber Moreno,  both people who are poles apart and completely unaware of each other yet joined together with a past. What happens when destiny brings them together again after years. Can they recognise each other before its too late?

You can find the story on Dreame Stories now. It's daily updated and completely free. I will be posting the first chapters on Wattpad as well so you can check them out first if you like 😊
Or you can copy the link and read it it complete on Dreame.

https://m.dreame.com/novel/2967675136-avenge-marriage?channel=dreamewap-24

You can check out my other stories as well :)
#1 Beyond the Boundaries
#2 The Summer We Changed ( a sequel to Beyond the Boundaries)
#3 Sinfully Yours
#4 Temptation: The Illusion
#5 Temptation: The Obsession
#6 Avenge Marriage

Also, The Frozen Heart is available on GoodNovel now and once again thank you so much for showing tremendous support on GoodNovel aa well. 
You guys are the best! Do check out the Avenge Marriage guys. It would mean a lot :)
Thank you!