Other Works!

Hi! Lovely readers! 

It's been so so so long since I have been here. While some of you are still in touch with me and my works, I do hope everyone is doing okay. Especially with the turbulent years that we witnessed. The last time I was here, jotting this book down, I was confused teenager trying out writing for fun. 

Well, now I am a 23 year old full-time writer for another platform called Dreame Stories and is a proud mom of eleven written works. Would definitely be coming back here next year :) Today, I am here to share my works with you guys and you can always check them out if you feel like :) 

So, here we go...

1) THE SUMMER WE CHANGED: A SPIN OFF TO BEYOND THE BOUNDARIES (YA FICTION)

33K READS; 4.5K Followers

5K Followers

Blurb: 

Elena, Adrian and Alyssa were best of friends...just like their parents Ella, Julian and Sidney...

But there was a difference...

Because Elena was head over heels in love with her best friend, Adrian unlike her mother. But does Adrian felt the same? Or was there someone else for him?When love becomes the enemy of friendship will hearts great broken or will friendship find a way?

Struggling through her life as the misfit in her perfect family can Elena Parker finally discover who she is?

The sequel to the story that readers loved...The Summer We Changed will take you through life as the closest bonds are tested in the battle of love vs friendship...

2. Avenge Marriage (Book 1) [ Contemporary/ Royal Romance]

117K Reads/ 11K followers

Blurb: 

A match...made in hate...

Behind the bright, aristocratic lives of the, Navarro's, Vazquez's and the Ortega's lies the darkest secrets. Amber Moreno never wanted much. And she definitely never wanted to be just thrown into the life of Ivan Navarro, the heir of the strongest royal family in existence when she had practically nothing to do with him.