not edited (old chapter)

"Heichou?!" Shouted Eren "how could you let her get taken?!" His voice echoed over the horses trots that soon faded away.

Eren paced around the room. "I'm going after her if none of you will!" He looked at them all. Petra had a gleam in her eye as she saw Levi's unfazed expression.

"What is it, Heichou?" Eld held a stern and brave voice. "She could be having anything done to her at this moment!" Eren's voice held nothing wise.

"Don't you think it sickens me, Yeager? The way they touched her?" Levi looked at Eren. "Then why did you let them take her?!" He yelled. "I had no choice." He explained "not all of us could fight off everyone of those thugs, there were too many of them. It was either her or all of us." Levi sighed with frustration.

"And how do we get her back?!" Eren's voice had not fallen in pitch. "What if they're touching her now eh?!" Eren's face grew angrier by the second.

Every time Eren talked about them touching you, something caused Levi to feel a pain he had never felt before. "Eren, I'm sure we can figure something out" Gunther joined.

"I will go alone." Levi walked forwards. "No!" Eren immediately looked down as Levi stared back at him. "No one will question me, you will all stay here." Levi's eyes wondered to everyone's frightened figures daring them to say otherwise.

"Eld, you will take charge" and with that Levi disappeared out of view.

I know 252 words is not much but this has been in my drafts for ages and I feel I at least owe you some as I do not know if I will leave this fanfic discontinued. Comments worded 'UPDATE' will not make me change my mind. Thank you for everyone who has said everything nice about this fanfic but it will take some persuading to make me change my mind..