Chapter 13

𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆;𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

𝑯𝒐𝒘 𝒄𝒖𝒕𝒆;𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

Jay tiredly sat down on his couch removing his jacket. Sighing , he closes his lids.
Suddenly the image of Mirae smiling appears in his eyes. He smiles thinking about the time she closely hugged him while riding his bike.

" you must really like her" one of his friends ask him

" I think I do" He replies to jake as his teammates just shakes their head.
Smiling,he gets lost in his thoughts again.

○○○○○○○
<next day>

Mirae and Yungsuk come out of their classroom together to be met by quiet a surprise

"Jisung sunbae?" Mirar asks.
Rubbing the back of his neck He replies,

"Can I borrow your friend for a while?"

" yea I mean sure?"

They both walk away as I turn around to be met by the popular seniors. They were all gathered around the locker talking to themselves.

Jake laughs as he slightly hits Heeseung's arm.
" ohh there she is" Sunoo says while waving his hands.
Surprised, I bow to him.

" Oh Mirae,Hi! Did you complete the work given by Ms.Choi?"
Jungwon asks,since we were the same grade.

" not yet. I have just completed Group A"
I reply

" That's great!I have completed group B. Can u send me Group A while I send u Group B?"
He asks as I nod.

Sunghoon slightly nudged Jay's arm telling me to do something.

" I will get going then." I say ready to turn my heels.

" Lee Mirae!" A familiar voice calls out making my heart beat faster.
Acting normal,I turn around to see Jay walking upto me.

By now,everyone's eyes were on the both of us.
His friends were trying hard not to laugh.

" Yes?" I ask stuttering.

" This Saturday,I am going over to my mom's place. They are leaving the next day. Let's go together"
He says

" yea sure,what time?"

" their flight is in 8 at the evening ,so I will pick you up at 9 in the morning"

" that early? What are we going to do for hours in your home?"
I ask as he chuckles.

" who said we are going to the mansion?"

" huh?"

" we will firstly visit hongdae, it's your first time in Seoul,isnt it? I will give you a tour around hongdae "

" but sunbae,why would you?" I reply in utter confusion.

He takes a few steps and stands in front of me leaving only a little space in between.

" date,its called a date. I am taking you out on our first date" He says while evryone in the hallway is shocked including me.

Soft murmurs of students could be heard as Jay looks at me ,smirking.

" I will pick you up at 9 then, cupcake" He says patting my head while walking out of the sight.
This guy is really full of surprises.

●●●●●●●●●

<next day>

" you work too much. Leave it to me,I will send someone to deliver it" Jihoon says taking the bag from me.

" I have no work right now anyway, I will do it" I say taking the package back as he just sighs in defeat.

I walk to the address which was not so far away.
It was a big mansion with black interior.

After ringing the doorbell,I patiently wait. About a minute later the door opens to reveal Jake sunbaenim?
" oh Mirae,Hi!" He smiles.

" your order" I say handing him the bag.

" oh yea,wait. YAH JAY-AH! WHAT YOU WAITED FOR IS HERE" He says shouting

Hearing that, Jay runs to the main door as his face brightens at the sight of her.

" oh,hi!" He says leaning his right hand at the wall.

" I will not interfere then" Jake says teasingly, going inside.

" So?" He asks while the girl tilts her head.
" sunbae, your order?"

" oh yea that " He says taking the bad as he hands over the credit card.

" I dont have the machine right now. Don't you have cash?" She asks while innocently staring his eyes.

" then you have to wait" Jay replies but doesn't move.

Instead,he crossed his hands and leans back to the door. He smile-stares at her ,getting lost in dreamland.

The girl gets flustered,  cheeks heating up.
" c-can you hurry up?" She says stuttering ,unable to hide the blush.

The boy came to realization as he smirks. His actual intention was to tease the girl by staring at her but unknowingly he got lost in her eyes.

He was not shy about it, instead he was proud in making the girl flustered.

" Hmm wait" He smiles as he heads inside.

'How can this person make such effect on me even with just an eye contact?'

Both of them think together happy in their own world.

"Mirae,come join us!" Jungwon shouts from inside while the rest nods.

" ah no no,I still have work left " She replies,shaking her head.

" ohhh, it fine. Have dinner with us sometimes" Heeseung says as the girl smiles.

" here the money" Jay says handing the money and winking at her.

Panicked,she blinks twice before breaking the eye contact .

Taking the money ,she  stuffs it inside her purse.

Her phone vibrates as she gets a notification.

Park_Jay20  sent you a message
<OPEN>

You look cute when you are shocked

Blush creeping onto her face,she looks towards him as he smirks with his phone in his hands.

" I always look cute by the way" She says ,

" not as much as you tho" She hurriedly walks off leaving the guy shook.

He stumbles back a little unable to control the fast heartbeat.
He puts his hands on top of his heart,examining its pace.

His friends witnessed the whole scene . Sunoo,Jungwon and Niki were speechless with a shock plastered in their face while Heeseung,Jake and Sunghoon looked over with a proud face as if they knew it was going to happen.
They all thought,

'Is he finally going to be satisfied with his love life?'