Chapter 15

𝑴𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆?;𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓

PwarkJiSung_0205 started following you

PwarkJiSung_0205 sent you a message

Hey Umm Mirae, Can you help me?

If its not something bad then yes

So as you know it's Yungsuk's birthday tomorrow .

Yea??

so I have planned a surprise birthday party for her. You are invited too.

So,what do I have to do then?

Can u bring Yungsuk but don't tell her. Please?

Yea ok sure. Just send me the address and time

Oh thanks alot Mirae

○○○○○
"You free tomorrow? There is this club we could go to. Since you know ,it's ur bday" Mirae asks het

" ok then sure" Yungsuk says as she enters her room continuing to pat her face which is covered by a face mask.

'Damn ,I am such a great actor' She thinks before entering her room.

○○○○○○
' what should I wear tomorrow? ' She thinks as she sits on top of her bed.

Park_Jay20 sent you a message

Can you wear the dress we bought today tomorrow at Yungsuk's birthday party ?

Hesitant ,she opens the box to see a beautiful thigh length satin dress. It was full white and sleeveless having a very thin strap.

It was a very fancy and an expensive dress. It also came with a white fur coat.

'He has expensive taste ' She thinks as she smiles

Ok ,I will

She presses send before plopping on the bed.

●●●●●●●●●●●●
" Thank you your class ends here today." Leeknow says after the bell rings.

" and Jay I would be glad if you helped me out more rather than staring at Mirae" He continued as everyone in the class laughs.

Embarrassed, Mirae puts her head down ignoring any kind of interaction with anyone.

Jay was embarrassed a little to but soon got distracted by Mirae's red cheeks.
'I wanna squish them' He thinks while he shakes his head

○○○○○○○○○○○
It was already 6 and the party was supposed to start at 6:30.

" Its final! I will wear this red dress then" Yungsuk said showing her red strapless dress. It was short and was backless with thin straps hugging her body.

They got ready,booked a cab and were heading off to the destination Jisung had sent her.

" Where are we going?"Yungsuk asks her.

" there is a party down town. " Mirae replies as Yungsuk nods.

Arriving to the destination, it was a big mansion.
"Wah" they both let out as they walk to the door.

" oh wait, I think I left something in the cab" Mirar says as she runs to the back door without her noticing.

As per the plan, she enters the house as Jaemin,one of his friends was waiting for her.
Taking her inside the house, she sent Yungsuk a message.

You can go inside and sit in a couch. I really need to pee.

" why would you write peeing as an excuse?" A voice startles her from behind just to find Jungwon peeking at her phone.

" Cuz I couldnt find another excuse u idiot" Mirae replies.

Jungwon was the same age as her and had 5 classes together.  They had become comfortable with each other pretty fast as the boy talked too much.

" tsk" He said glaring at her as the girl glares at him back.

Jaemin had noticed the interaction.  The girl had caught his attention the first time they met at her restaurant.

This time it was no different.  With the dress she was wearing, Jaemin thought she was beautiful. Smiling he told,
" Let's go inside"

"1..2..3.. SURPRISE!HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNGSUK" We all shout and cheer.

The girl was shook as she eyed her now, best friend.
Shocking her and everyone else even more, Jisung pulled her into a hug.

I chuckled at them.  Damn,they really look good together

The party went on as Heeseung was busy opening the fifteenth champagne of the night.

Poring the fizzy drink into the wine glass everyone raised their hands,
" CHEERS"

"You look good" Jay says from behind.

" u do too" She replies.

" Are you ok?" He asks concerned due to her red cheeks.

" Yes, I-am completely fine-" before she come complete she stumbled in her heels.

Lucky for her Jay was fast enough to catch her.

" Are you drunk?" He asks as she smiles

" am I?" She replies.

Jay looked at her red fluffy cheeks and those eyes which looked like it had the world in it.

Jay had his hands around her waist which tempted him even more.

' Oof those lips' he thinks as he glances at it.

" no stop it Jay, she is drunk. You can't do it"

Picking her up like it was nothing, he carried her up to a room.

His room, to be more precise.
Sighing he let her sleep as he covers her with a blanket.