So he's not going to listen to me. Fine, just watch me.

I walked towards Yoongi who was already sound asleep in the couch to wake him up, because yeah we all know the consequence of waking up Mr.Yoongi.

As I went near him..

"Wha- stopp!! Are you going to wake up this hyung?! Do you have a death wish?!" he whispered, not wanting to wake him up.

"No ofcourse! I won't make all of your efforts go in vain by dying now! Better go to sleep or you'll have to face him.." I smirked

I knew this plan would definitely work.

"Aishhh..I never knew yoongi hyung will one day become a blackmail card for me" he said sounding defeated.

"Good night!!" I said smiling.

"Just go and sleep in the guest room" . With that he went into his room and locked the door.

Before going to bed, I have to call Hana.

I took my phone which he gave me before and called her.

She picked it in a few rings.

"heyy.. Hana? Are you alright? Is everything okay?" I asked her

"Shushh. Calm down. I'm fine.I shifted to my new branch of the boutique,they'll never know this place. But where the hell are you?! Are you alright? Did they take you somewhere??" she said.

"Thank god! I was so worried about you!...Yahh..if I'm still with them, then I wouldn't be able to call you now though!..they did try to take me but I'm fine now!" I assured her.

Telling her that I'm here with these boys literally and about how they saved me will be the death of her.

She'd pass out. But hiding will not be a good thing.

"How?! Where are you now? I rang the apartment lady and she said ''you're not home" she questioned me as if she's enquiring me.

Well that was what she actually was doing!!

"I'll tell you when we meet..but I'm safe. Don't worry! It's late now, you better have some rest" I told her.

"Yeah..okay! Take care Amy!! I'll see you and you better explain everything to me" she said before hanging up.

Wondering how the hell am I going to tell her about them...I slowly let myself fall asleep.

"Hyung..did you see my bucket hat?!"

Who was that- jungkook?

"I told you to keep that with you..but you kept playing along. Find it by yourself" Jin?

"Kookiee..here is yours" Jimin yelled.

What's happening here!!

I slowly walked out of the room and saw everything in a mess.

These boys!!

"How many times do I have to tell you all to stop shouting!?" Jin snapped

I laughed looking at them.

They are really so funny.

My laugh caught their attention.

"Ow..did these idiots wake you up?!" Namjoon asked me.

"No!! No..it's fine!" I said smiling.

Jin looked at both of them glaring.

Jimin and Jungkook mumbled a sorry pouting with a cute face.

Aww so cute!! I thought.

"Good morning!! Are you guys ready!?" Hobi entered with a big smile.

He was literally passing positive vibes just by making his presence here!!

"Oh..you're awake? How are you feeling now?!" he asked me as soon as he saw me.

"I'm fine..thank you!! Are you all leaving right now?" I wondered because it's a bit early though.

"Yeahh, we have to in a few minutes but these punks are late" Jin said.

"Hyung..we're done. Stop scolding us!" Jimin whined.

He came in fixing his jacket. I must say everyone had different styles but they all looked damn good.

"Someone please check If yoongi is ready if not wake him" Namjoon said in a hurry as he was doing something.

"Kook go and check" Jimin said

"What!? Me!! No way..it was my turn yesterday. You go this time!" he snapped back.

"Then Jin hyung will go.." Jimin said smiling

"Yahh you both!! Don't you find any other reason to bicker with" he said

"Seems like no one will go!! I'll go check the hyung" hobii said and went off.

"Yahh Taehyung-ah!! What the hell are you still doing in there?!" Jimin knocked on his door.

"I'm ready jiminaa, just a minute" he yelled.

"Are you guys going without having anything?!" I asked no one in particular.

They are leaving early for rehearsals and their rehearsals will definitely be hella tiring..

Without having any food!? That'll be so hard.

"Oh..we can't have heavy foods before rehearsals though. So we'll be fine!" Namjoon said

I looked around the place to find the kitchen and went there.

I just can't let them go with an empty stomach like that..so I decided to make crushed pear juice.

It took me only a few minutes. I was so happy and proud that I did that in time.

"Amyy whe-"

"Guys, just have this and go" I said as I cut off Jin.

"What the hell are you waiting for!? We'll be late-" Yoongi stopped when he looked at me with juice glasses in a tray.

"Amy! You don't have to do this" Namjoon said

"I just can't let you guys go like that. I know how you guys are when it comes to work!!" I said

"Have this and do your best!" I spoke again when they were all looking at me like something was stuck on my face.

Everyone drank the juice quietly.

"Wow..this is amazing!!" Jungkook said

"It's really like the preserved juices" Jimin said

"Do you like it?!" I asked them eagerly

"Like it? Duh. I'm loving it!" Hobii said

"Taehyung do you remember when we tried to make it and ended up failing to match the original flavour" Jin said to Taehyung who didn't speak a word to me from the morning.

He just nodded.

Before leaving..

"Feel yourself at home Amy!! we'll be back home soon" Hobi said and left with the others.

"Hyungs seem so happy for what you did!" He smiled fondly looking at his hyungs who were leaving one by one.

"Oh it's nothing!! You better go now" I said, patting him at the back.

But he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a hug.

"What are you doing?" I whisper yelled at him

"Thank you!"

With that he left, closing the door.