Do I have to talk?!

"I know what I do to you! Isn't Making someone's heart flutter rapidly when they're too close is a sign of love?!"

Huh?! What does he really think of himself?! I'm not giving up easily.

"Hah..Idiot!!" I laughed trying to ease the tension flaring inside me from his closeness.

"I started to love you all from the day I connected with you through music" I said smiling.

I stated the fact which was true but not the answer he expected!

Now, I answered his question..he needed to answer then why he called me baby..

Why in the world did he have to do this to me?

I smirked at him. How is he going to cover that up now?

"I mean..She couldn't even walk properly on this floor" he said pointing out the floor beneath us "only babies would find it difficult to walk right!"

"Yeahh, Obviously. I know where you're getting that taehyung-ah" Jimin said smirking at him..clearly understood that he is covering up with some stupid reasons.

Then Tae gave him a glare which literally told you-better-have-your-food.

He then chuckled before starting to eat.

OMG!! Did I just get to see their soulmate things??

Aww they both are really adorable!!

"Aren't you going to eat?" Jungkook who was beside me on the left asked me.

Heck! Did I just drown myself into seeing these soulmate's secret conversations!?

"Y-yeah..of course! I've been starving for days!" I said exhausted and to be honest I was starving like I could literally finish everyone's food on the table.

I was literally treated like trash.

Before the horrible memories tried to flood in,I stopped them.

But I didn't realise that I literally told them I was starving for days and they all looked at each other.

Uh oh..Amy!! Can't you just keep it with yourself!

I just had whatever was on the plate in front of me silently.

Strangely...No one spoke.

I was worried. Am I making them from being them?!

I'm sure they aren't the boys who'd just sit and eat without creating any chaos!!

I feel bad for being around them now...

They are not supposed to be like this, they deserve better, a better life,a lot more happiness

Not on what I'm into...

I couldn't stop myself from thinking about these but my plate was being filled as soon as I completed it.

It was Tae. He kept on re-filling it so that I could eat more.

I wasn't in the state to argue with him, because I was really craving more.

As soon as I was done, I stood up with the plates but suddenly he grabbed my hand and made me sit down.

"It's okay, I'll take care of those." he said, taking those along with him.

After he went everyone looked at me as if wanting to know something desperately.

Well yeah..they did want to know what happened but before that..

I checked my pockets empty. I don't have any clothes to change to so where would my phone be??

Please don't tell me that I lost it in the car, I prayed

Hana..I wanted to know if she's okay..

Emily and Jamie might have sensed something is not well but I believe they will still take care of the Restaurant well.

"Do you need something?" Hobi asked.

"Yeah! My phone..I don't know where it is" I worried.

"Phone?!" he questioned again to himself.

"It was Jimin,Namjoon and Tae who came to see you..It'd be with them I guess" he told quickly.

As soon as he mentioned their names I turned my gaze towards them but they seemed like they didn't know.

"It's here with me" Taehyung said, bringing it out from his pocket.

Phew. That's a relief!

"Thank you so much" I beamed at him. Truly grateful for this thing.

"Where did you find this?! It would be really terrible if I had lost it. All of my client contacts are here..Thank you" I said again.

He hesitated a bit before answering.

"It was inside the car you were in" he said.

Everyone looked at me...

I can't hide these from them any longer I guess.

But before I could turn, he came and cupped my face with his hands

"Please,Amy! Don't do this to us. It's really haunting. What happened? Please talk to us..we will help you out..okay?" he said and turned to others.

"Yeahh..Just tell us. We are with you from now!" Jimin said

"Don't be afraid of anything, no one will harm us here" Jin said, assuring me again and again that I'm safe with them.

Yeah I know..I'd be safe with them.

"Who did this to you? The record tells that the reason behind this is your father? Is that true?" Namjoon asked me.

He sounded bewildered for hearing that it was my father, well probably no one would believe but yeah he was right.

It was him. From the very beginning.

Everyone was curious to know but If I had to start telling them it's a long story.

"Well, It's going to be a long story guys..shall we take the couch" I smiled.

But they didn't smile, I pouted.

Are they really that serious about me?

I have never told my horrible pasts and the nightmares which I had lived to anyone. Except Hana.

I didn't want to give anyone a chance to take my weak point and dump me again.

How am I supposed to talk about the very darkest things with them now?!

I was not ready to show my scars to them, but it was only because of them I started to embrace myself.

I can't lie to such beautiful souls.

But something inside me is making me feel warm when I'm with them.

These seven boys will never disappoint me.

I trusted them more than my life when I was into their music, then why can't now?!

I sat between Taehyung and Jimin. Jungkook and Jin took the seats beside them.

Hobi ,Yoongi and Namjoon on the floor in front of me.

I took a deep breath.

And here goes nothing!!

"First, to answer your question..Yes, it is my father. And he is doing all these to me" I said and looked up to them for their reactions but it seemed like they were controlling themselves to make me go on.

So I started to continue.

But suddenly I felt an arm wrapping around my waist before I turned to see where it came from, Taehyung pulled me to him leaving no gap between us.

He held me like that.

I didn't react much to it because everyone was watching me and waiting for me to speak.