Kim Taehyung!!!

Amy's POV

He took his mask and hat out.

He just looked breathtaking...wait! What!? Amy you can't lose yourself for a man you've just met.I told myself.

He looked really gooood. But why does he want to help me, when he doesn't even know me? Am I that pity?! He looked at me raising an eyebrow, damn that looked so cool.

"Hello! I'm Taehyung. Hope you'd know!" he said as his corner of lips twisted into a smile.

Whatt?! Taehyung..I mean like Kim Taehyung?! Standing right infront of me?! Only then it hit me...all of the things fell right into the place...him coming here to have this food,his fluency in Korean,his takeaway was for 7members,the work schedule he mentioned before and also when he said he was at the concert, not to forget the way he covered himself like Idols do!! Ohh noo..don't tell me he is the one among the 7.

"Kim Taehyung??" I managed to speak but it came out almost as a whisper.

"Yes.." he waited for me to speak but I couldn't at that moment.

"Wow! What made you come here down all the way here?! Heyy..aren't you exhausted after performing?! You really do look tired!" I said to him.

"I said right I want to help you and before that please take a seat!!" he said. Before I could respond he held my arms spinned me around and made me sit at the nearby table.

"I can do it by myself.." I said as I started to get up.

He pressed his hands firmly on my shoulder and made me sit.

"You don't have to do that when you're really not fine.Please don't lie when you're in pain, I can clearly see that your ankle is still hurting. So now!! Just sit and tell me what to do, I'll help you" he said so cutely yet in a firm voice that I had no reason to object to.

He said the truth..I am in pain but I don't want to gain sympathy from people..I didn't like that. I wanted to do things on my own and that's what I've been doing the most. He somehow read it right through my eyes, no one has ever done that to me.

When I looked up at him..He was like a baby bear waiting for commands from his mama.

I giggled. He raised his eyebrow again. I cleared my throat and told him to check the ingredients in the rack and I noted the ones which we are short of.

We completed the work soon.

"That was quite good! We really did a great job!" I said as I moved my hand to the air to give him a hi-five, he was taken aback at first but he did hi-five me!

We both laughed."Thank you!!" I said as I looked at my watch.

"Crap! It's going to be 12 soon, I have to go now!!" I panicked thinking of Hana. Poor girl she must be all alone!

"We'll go together. I'll walk you home" he said.

"No!! Don't you want to get back to your rooms?! You're the one who really need rest now"

"Oh, Are you worrying about me?!" he smiled sheepishly.

Man..Is he trying to trick me!!?

"Umm..I just w-wanted to go by myself..the other members might me be worried about you" I stuttered. Why can't I speak properly in front of him now?!

"Come on Amy, just tell me that you're worried,I can see that!" he said.

God...I'm losing myself in front of this man!!

Wait. WHAT?! Did he just call my Name?!

"H-How did you know my name?!" I managed to ask him.

Why does hearing my name from him give me butterflies in my stomach?! My heart was beating so fast that it'll fall off anytime!! It'd be really embarrassing if he heard it.

"I remembered your friend calling you like that" he winked.

Oh noo..When hana was there we sang the song aloud. No! Noo!!! Why is this soo embarrassing!? Did I really sing their own song in front of him?! God please take me to hell!!!

"Umm..we'd better leave" I said as I collected my stuff and walked outside.

He came back after a while all covered up. I just couldn't really believe I'm here with him. The one who's song poured into my ears every night I dozed off. No wonder his voice felt familiar to me.

We began to walk slowly. He was matching my pace because I can't walk fast. It was completely filled with silence for a while. I waited for him to talk of course I don't have much to talk about myself!

"What made you cook this food here?!" he asked out of the blue.

I never thought he'd be much interested in my job.

"When I was on a trip to Korean, your country's food caught my eye! It fascinated me in a strange way..I wanted to know more about them so I dug deeper and deeper. Eventually I loved it more when I came to know about it more!! I love cooking and I always wanted to open a restaurant. Soo yeahh,just because some 7 people out there taught me to never give up on my dreams..I'm running this now!" I smiled. Feeling proud of myself, that I didn't give up because of them. It reminded me of those days..when it was like my whole life falling apart...I lost hope in people..I was sick and tired of everything. Life was clueless for me. I had nothing and no one.

Those dark scary memories flashed in front of me again. I shuddered.

I looked up at the sky, it was dark...the tiny specks of white silver dots made the darkness look so beautiful.

"If it were not you guys, it was not your song - No More Dream, that I heard back then..I will not be here now!"

"It was like this" I pointed at the sky "Me being a dark mess and you all came in with the light, shined on us..making this dull darkness look so beautiful and made us shine on our own!"

He looked at the sky for a while.

I looked at him. His hair gently moved from the gentle breeze. His eye balls move around like it is searching something that's lost in those huge constellations.

He turned towards me.

He took my hand, holding it within his. He squeezed it gently as if trying not to break a delicate flower.

"You'll always have me in your back, from now on."