Double date (part-1)

Start from the beginning

"Really ?! I'm happy ~"

Did this resolve it? I think so ...

"You are attractive Mei-chan. By the way, Ayanokoji-kun, please grant your favorite Mei-chan's wish."

I'm scared. She's giving off an aura that I can't imagine from usual, so please return to the usual Hiyori.

"I don't really like it, but Mei-chan is an important friend. Let's help as much as possible."

"Thank you Ayanokoji-kun. Actually ... I want to have a double date!"

......Hmm? Double date? Was that at Christmas time? Will you do that again? I mean, who are going on a date?

Hiyori continued to clear my doubts.

"Next Sunday. Hirata-kun and Mi-chan, I and Ayanokoji-kun will go on a double date.

Well, I said that I would cooperate as much as possible so I decided to help.

"Okay. Let's participate. Also, it was Mei-chan who proposed this scheme , and is it suitable for the recognition that it is a double date aimed at getting along with Yosuke?"

Mei-chan looks a little embarrassed

"Yeah. I thought about this scheme because I wanted to shorten the distance with Hirata-kun."

"Okay, one last thing. What is the reason for me and Hiyori to participate? I think it's better to be alone if you want to shorten the distance ..."

To be honest, this is the number one question. Isn't it just an obstacle for me and Hiyori to participate?

"Of course I wanted to do it alone, but ... the hurdles are still high. I feel like I can't do anything because of the tension ..."

So that's it. In other words, if you are alone, you will not be able to talk anything because of tension, so you invited us as an mediator.

"That's why I'll cooperate. Ayanokoji-kun. Lets meet in front of the dormitory at 10 o'clock."

"I understand"

Then I talked lightly with Hiyori ,Mei-chan and then left.

--------------------------------------

➖ Double date day ➖

And it was Sunday.
The weather is nice and the date is perfect ...?
I wore my plain clothes and arrived in front of the dormitory 15 minutes before the meeting. After a while there

"Good morning, Kiyotaka-kun. You came early."

It was Yosuke Hirata of the same class who was one of the top handsome guys in the year .

"Oh, good morning Yosuke. Well, I can't let the girls wait."

"Ah, that's right. It's a special date."

"Good morning. Ayakoji-kun, Hirata-kun"

"Good morning Hirata-kun, Ayakoji-kun"

I was fascinated by the two who appeared in plain clothes.

"Good morning. Mei-chan, Shiina-san.
The clothes look great. "

"Ehehe. Thank you Hirata-kun"

"Thank you. How about Ayanokoji-kun?"

Hiyori is in plain clothes and I was honestly thrilled because I usually look at her in her uniform.