Capítulo 6

"I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies

"I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I'm with you, I feel so complete"

 How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I'm with you, I feel so complete"

Serenity's POV

It was chance! What the hell was he doing here! I bit his hand as he quickly pulled away. 

"Fuck" he said angry

"What are you doing here?" I asked while whispering not wanting to be heard

"I told you I'd be on high alert" he responded annoyance lacing every word, I rolled my eyes

"Who are they?" I asked ignoring his response but worried about what he was about to say, hoping he'd say they're apart of his team...deep down I know they weren't on our side for the fact that we are hiding from them.

He took a deep breath "those are the ones that tried taking Valentina away" he said, I know that was the case but it still hurt to hear those words... knowing my daughter is in danger again. I didn't know how to react so many emotions going through my head right know. I didn't even notice I was crying till I noticed his face harden through blurry eyes, he wiped a tear away with 4  words that made me feel safe.

"I'll always protect you" he breathed out in a serious tone, I went in for a hug as he just stood still, the sound of his heartbeat made mine go rapid. I've never been one to trust easily but something about him tells me he's being honest. 

He came to my ear where I smelled his mint breath with a bit of warmness hitting my cheek, " you will do as I say" I just nodded my head while cleaning the rest of my tears. 

My main focus was getting Valentina safe, of course my family too but being a mother has given me a reason to live and fight for, because I know every fight is worth fighting for her.

"Everyone will be safe and protected, I give you my word" he said and I looked up to face him, I knew I could trust him. "When this door opens I'll let you know when to run" he pulled out a gun and handed it to me placed it on top of my hands.