"How long have you been able to do that?" Cordelia asked, looking at the young witch.

She shrugged, "I'm not sure, I've been able to help plant life for about a year now. But fully reviving a plant? I'd say about 4-5 months now." She looked up from the plant in front of her.

"So Chlorokinesis is the first power you manifested?" Cordelia asked, trying to understand Angel a little better.

Angel tilted her head to the side, "I'm guessin' Chlorokinesis is the plant thing." She said pointing her thumb to the greenery next to her. Cordelia chuckled in amusement. "But no, I've had powers since I was 8 but that was the first one I had to work on to improve. I guess Misty didn't tell ya but I can actually read auras, or technically energy." Angel explained.

"Oh, of course. I forgot, Misty had actually mentioned it in a conversation once but it seemed to have skipped my mind." She admitted with a guilty smile. "She told me you recognized the aura of the gunman who shot you." Cordelia's gaze dropped down to her feet as she thought back to it. With the new information that had been brought to light thanks to Marie Laveau, it was now obvious to the woman that the shooter who hurt Angel was actually her ex-husband, Hank.

"That's alright. Sometimes I even forget I have it. It ain't exactly the most flashy power but it does give me a great insight into people when I first meet them." Angel told her.

"What exactly do you see?"

"It's just a mish-mosh of transparent colors surrounding a person's figure." Angel nonchalantly explained as she took a seat on a stool near the table. "Each individual person's aura is different but my power can be limited considering there's only so many visible colors of the rainbow. Some people's auras are small, others are big, some are harder to see, while others are as bright as a neon sign."

"Do you know what the colors mean? Do you hear a voice telling you their meanings?" Cordelia asked, completely enthralled with this new ability. She wished she had brought a pen and paper to take notes.

"No." She shook her head, "When I first started seein' the colors, they meant nothing to me. There was the obvious, such as dark colors mean dark intentions but I had to do research in order to understand a lot of what I was seein'. Of course, it isn't an exact science. Experience has taught me a lot. I used to associate one color with one emotion- such as red means angry and yellow means happiness, but just like people, it's a lot more complex than that."

"Does a person's aura change from day-to-day?" Cordelia questioned.

"No, thankfully. I don't have to interpret a person's mood. It gives me an insight into who that person is, their intentions, what type of personality they have. Although, I have noticed with Misty that her's slowly changed over the years and developed more colors. So that leads me to believe that as the person grows, so does their aura." Angel was patient with all the inquires, after all no one had taken her ability seriously until now. Of course Misty did but it had been so long since she had actually discussed it with her.

"What do you see in my aura?" The older witch couldn't hold back her curiousity.

Angel giggled, and here she thought she could learn from Cordelia, not the other way around. She looked at the older woman, her gaze focusing on the space surrounding her rather than her actual person. "You're mostly surrounded by light pink, yellow and blue. But there are also hints of burgundy, orange, brown and even white. A person as complex as yourself is bound to have a complex aura. It's almost hard to individually pick out all the colors."

"What does all of it look like to you? Other than just colors."

"That's all it really is." She shrugged, "Just colors, but sometimes they all blend together and when I see someone with an aura as complex as yours it can tend to be a headache, tryin' to single out one color. My eyes are just normally drawn to a person's primary colors. In your case, light pink and blue. The secondary colors I've more or less learned to ignore." Angel explained, refocusing her gaze on Cordelia's eyes.