Chapter 4 - Lonely?

The drawing above is made from the queen we all know and love Emirichu

Instagram: @emirichu 

Twitter: https://twitter.com/EmirichuYT?s=09

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFeqAfEuKm7lIg2ddQzh61A 

The Video that the Art is from: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXWjpD8L73o

∘◦ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ◦∘∘◦ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ◦∘∘◦ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯

ANOTHER CHAPTER WAHOO! I absolutely love Emirichu's video! I was in a call with my cousin while I was scrolling through youtube and then found it it was 23 minutes since she uploaded and I just screamed and hung up on her haha- I HATE THE ENDING THOUGH WHY DO YOU HAVE TO DO THIS TO ME EMILY WHY?! Anyways I am going to start focusing a bit more on Kakeru this chapter than Yuki so get ready to see that. I hope you enjoy this chapter! YUKERU SUPREMACY FOR LIFE!

Luv ya see you later ~

∘◦ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ◦∘∘◦ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ◦∘∘◦ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯

It was Monday, Manabe had stayed with Machi for two days now. Manabe woke up, got up from the cramped sofa he slept on, and made breakfast for Machi as he did every time he came over. He decided to make pancakes for both of them, once he was done he went to wake up Machi.

"Machi, wake up." He shook her gently. She didn't want to wake up so she turned away from him, covering her face with her blanket "You're going to be late for school. I made pancakes come on-"

Machi sat up with a tired expression on her face "Fine. Let me change."

Manabe got out of her room and put Machi's meal on the table. Then he went into a spare room Machi had in her house. He hadn't changed out of the clothes Yuki had let him borrow since that day. He had a spare uniform at Machi's place so he changed into that and put Yuki's clothing into a cloth bag so he could give it to Yuki once he saw him at school. He walked into the dining room and sat down to eat with Machi. She had already gotten ready for school and was eating.

"You don't have to treat me like this."

"I stayed here for two days, I should help you with something when I'm around. Unless you want to make the food?"

"..."

They both finished breakfast and headed to school. On their way, Machi decided to cut off Kakeru's ramble about the School Defense Force.

"Manabe do you think the president feels lonely?"

"He's surrounded by a whole lotta people though."

"You can still feel lonely even if you're surrounded by people..."

"Only he knows."

"What do you think."

"Probably not or at least I don't think so."

"...Okay."

They both arrived to school and went to there classrooms.

∘◦ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ◦∘∘◦ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ◦∘∘◦ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯

𝑨𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑪𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 . . . ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ

There was no student council today so Kakeru went out then saw Yuki crowded by the Prince Yuki Fan Club. Kakeru hated the fact that Yuki was always bombarded with girls. Every time he tried to approach him while the Fan club was around he would just be pushed away or yelled at for calling him Yun-Yun. He was also I teensy bit jealous of the girls and how Yuki treated them.