Chapter 3 - Enjoyable Caos

I don't ANY of the art work in this fan-fiction so their links of the artist that made the drawing above are down here.

Art by : Spoiled Rich Kid / Vitaminpop 

Tumblr : https://vitaminpop.tumblr.com

(Great artist btw) 

∘◦ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ◦∘∘◦ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ◦∘∘◦ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ 

I wanted to write something light hearted and wholesome so here we go also I hope you enjoy my fanfic! I absolutely  love  Ayame from fruits basket  SM like fr. 

Luv Byeeeeeeeee <3

 ∘◦ 𓆙 ⋯ 𓆙⋯ 𓆙 ⋯ 𓆙 ⋯ 𓆙 ◦∘∘◦ 𓆙 ⋯ 𓆙 ⋯ 𓆙 ◦∘∘◦ 𓆙⋯ 𓆙 ⋯ 𓆙  

Yuki finally got home from school and when he arrived Shigure was on the phone with someone he seemed awfully happy

"Okay see you then" He hung up  the call

"Who were you on the phone with?"

"Just work-related stuff nothing special, nothing that affects you~." Shigure said with a smirk. Yuki knew that look well he was lying. Yet Yuki couldn't care less he had already too much on his plate and he wasn't in the mood to deal with Shigure.

Yuki nodded "I just wanted to let you know that I invited someone over so try not to act unnatural tomorrow, actually try not to speak to them at all, just the thought of you two in the same room makes me sick"

Shigure's face glew with excitement "Is it a young high school girl?!"

"Get that look off of your face, I invited a friend from the student council and he is a guy and it would be stupid of me to bring a girl here"

"Ah that is true isn't it with the whole if you hug me I will turn into a zodiac animal ."

Yuki finished dinner with Kyo and Tohru, both of them seemed closer than usual.

"Miss Honda I will be heading to bed now thanks for the wonderful dinner you made."

"No problem I really do enjoy making dinner and  Kyo helped a lot too y'know"

"Well, I guess the dumb cat is actually useful for something hm.."

"Was that your attempt of giving me a compliment?!"

Yuki ignored Kyo, and walked out of the living room, and headed to his room.

"Some peace and quiet" He threw himself on his bed and turned on his phone he had a few messages from Kakeru

Hey, Yun-Yun can't wait to see your princess palace tomorrow! 

Don't forget to send me the directions there!

Yuki smiled and sent him the address.

Kakeru responded a few minutes later.

Thanks, Yun-Yun :)

He turned off his phone and put it on his bedside table, changed into a blue T-shirt and  sweat pants, and laid in his bed.

Tomorrow is either going to be a horrible day or a day full of enjoyable chaos. To be honest I have no idea what to expect. Manabe is a good person and if he were to find out who I am, what I am would he will want to be my friend? Or would he want to run away and leave me?  Ugh , I'm so pathetic. Well,  I am not going to ever tell him that I am part of the zodiac so no need to worry about that today ... But him and Shigure might cause problems...