Chapter 1 -Student Council Assemble!

^^ The image above is from the fruits basket show

∘◦ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ◦∘∘◦ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ◦∘∘◦ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ 

Omg isn't that border so cute <3 I found it and I had to use it (their little rats) :D anyways this is mostly going to be a summary episode 13 and some events won't be written cause so much happens in Fruit basket episodes lol but I swear there is going to be romance soon! well maybe because I'm not one to plan ahead~

Luv Byeeeeeeeeee

∘◦ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ◦∘∘◦ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ◦∘∘◦ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ 

Yuki had just woken up he was irritated as usual since he was never a morning person. He changed into his school uniform and walked downstairs and Tohru was brooming the floor. The young lady looked up at Yuki and put the broom against the wall.

"Good Morning Yuki, I haven't had time to make breakfast yet, sorry"

"It's fine Miss Honda, I am just going to eat some cereal or something like that," Yuki said with a smile and walked into the kitchen and saw Kyo drinking from the milk carton, again.

"Stupid cat how many times have I said not to drink from the carton?" Yuki said irritated as he started to crack eggs.

"Since when did you begin to think I would listen to you, rat boy." Kyo put the carton in the fridge and left to school with Tohru.

Once Yuki finished breakfast he headed to school he was thinking about how the first council meeting was going to be like he had met the two of the council members already, Manabe who seemed like he was going to be a pain since he reminded him so much of Ayame and Machi which he didn't know much about yet. Once he arrived he was bombarded by the Prince Yuki Fan Club.

Here we go again. Yuki thought.

"Good Morning Prince Yuki! You look wonderful as ever today" said Motoko

Wonderful? I don't feel any different from yesterday...

"Good Morning to you to Miss Minagawa," said the Prince smiling warmly at the members of the club. "We'd better head to class or else we will be late see you, ladies, later "

∘◦ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ◦∘∘◦ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ◦∘∘◦ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ◦∘∘◦ ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐶ ⋯

Yuki walked into the council room and saw a short brown hair boy screaming at Manabe and another girl giggling while Machi was filling out paperwork.

"Our fearless Yun-Yun has arrived~! " said the Vice President.

"Yun-Yun? What's with the nickname?"

"It's cute right I knew you would like it!" he said with a smile.

The short boy that was yelling earlier got up from where he was sitting "I'm from class 1-C, Naohito Sakuragi, I'm serving as a secretary, the truth is it's a tedious position and one I had no interest in accepting but that changed after I found out you were president, I want you to remember this first and foremost you are my Riva- " interrupted by Kakeru who hit his head.

"First love? How sweet, get him short stack, I will be here for moral support if you need me ~"

"NO MORON, LET ME FINISH"