XV: FOR NARNIA! (2)

***

Chapter Fifteen: FOR NARNIA! Part 2

***

Susan and Lucy woke up, still embracing the lifeless body of Aslan. The sun is now shining brightly, it seems like they slept while crying and have no idea what time is it already and how do their brothers are doing or if they received their message.

Susan felt something on her palms and remembered Amy's necklace, "We should go" she said breaking the silence. She went down of the stone table when Lucy replied "I'm so cold." Susan looked at her in sympathy before helping her younger sister go down from the table.

Susan puts her arms around Lucy's shoulder, a gesture, assuring her sister that they're going to be alright. While securing Amy's necklace in her other hand.

Taking one last glance at Aslan, they walked away still bringing the sadness with them.

As they were about to go down on the stairs the ground shakes, like a strong earthquake making them stumble and fall on their knees holding at each other and on the ground keeping themselves still.

Lucy turns to look back and saw the stone table cracked and Aslan was gone. "Susan!" she exclaimed.

Susan then turned and sees what Lucy saw. "Where's Aslan?" she squeaks in shock

They walk back thinking Aslan must fell off, it was a strong earthquake after all. But then as they walked closer, Aslan is nowhere to be found.

"Where is he?" asked Lucy. "What have they done?" Susan muttered.

Until the sun seems to become brighter and there they saw a silhouette slowly walks up under the arc-like stone. It's a lion... It's "Aslan!" both Susan and Lucy exclaimed in glee before running toward the great lion and meet him with a warm and tight hug which made Aslan chuckle.

"But we saw the knife. The White Witch. And... And Am-" Susan didn't finish her sentence as purple-coloured dust started to fly out of her palms from Amy's necklace, she immediately backed away and quickly throw the necklace on the ground that made it explode creating a blinding light that did not last longer than 5 seconds. The necklace has completely become dust and it started floating.

"What is happening?!" Lucy asked anxiously.

"Do not worry, children. You'll see." Aslan answered and then the clouds of dust slowly form a human-like figure, as if every dust compresses with each other and in just a few seconds all of the dust disappeared instead it became a human, no, a woman.

She's facing the other side so they couldn't see her face only her braided dark brown hair, she's also wearing an armor. She exhales heavily as if it was her first-ever breath for a hundred years.

Susan cannot stop herself from asking anymore so she said "Who are you?"

The woman chuckled, "You have forgotten me already?" she said before turning to look at them "I feel hurt" she added acting sad.

Susan and Lucy gasped "Amy!"

Just like what they did to Aslan, they ran towards her and hugged her tightly. Amy laughs

"If the White Witch knew the true meaning of sacrifice, she might have interpreted the Deep Magic differently," said Aslan after Susan and Lucy finally released Amy.

"When a willing victim has committed no treachery is killed in a traitor's stead, the Stone Table cracks, and even death itself will turn backwards," Aslan stated.