Chapter Ten

Third Person P.O.V

"I saw a vision of you, you jumped off a cliff! Why the hell would you try to kill yourself?!" Alice's worry showed through her words and facial features. "I mean what about Charlie? Or Alexandra? What about-" Bella shook her head. "I didn't try to kill myself! I was cliff jumping, recreationally. It was fun." Alexandra scoffed. "Sure, if almost dying is fun, Isabella." Bella glanced back at her protective little sister before focusing back on Alice.

Alexandra stood in front of Alice and Bella while they sat on the couch. "I have never met anyone more prone to life deafening idiocy!" Alexandra nodded. "It's like she doesn't think at all." Alexandra scolded Bella. "Does... did you- did you tell him?" Bella asked as she stuttered through her words. "No. He only calls in once every few months. He said he wants to be alone." Alexandra rolled her eyes. "He left her, not the other way around!" Alice looked over at Alexandra before turning back to Bella.

"Bella, what is that god-awful wet dog smell?" Alexandra held back a grin. "Uhm, that's probably me. Or it's Jacob." Bella removed the big jacket she once wore. "Jacob who?" Alexandra crossed her arms. "Jacob's kind of a werewolf." Alice sighed, shaking her head. "Ugh, Bella, werewolves are not good company to keep!" She lectured her just as Jacob walked in.

"Speak for yourself." Alice stood up from the couching, looking over at him as she walked closer. "I had to see you were safe." Alexandra raised an eyebrow. "You think I would let her get hurt?" Jacob just ignored the younger girl, making her more annoyed than she already was. "I thought you couldn't protect me here." Bella reminded him. "Guess I don't care." Alexandra's nose scrunched up. "Gross." She commented.

"Well, I'm not going to hurt her." Jacob moved his gaze over to Alice. "No, you're just a harmless Cullen. I'm talking about the other bloodsucker that tried to kill Bella because of you." He spat out at her. "Victoria?" Alexandra looked over at Bella as she responded. "Yeah, Victoria has been around." Alexandra narrowed her eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?!" Bella avoided eye contact. "Because I didn't want you to worry." She mumbled.

"I didn't see her." Alice got back to the original conversation. "I barely saw you get pulled out of the water either, only glimpses of Alexandra grabbing your body." Realization hit Alice and she looked back at Jacob. "I can't see past you and your pack of mutts." Jacob glared as he took a few steps closer to Alice. "Don't, get me upset." He could feel his anger starting to spike. "Hey! Stop." Bella walked over to them, standing in the middle.

"Or things can get very ugly!" Jacob continued while Bella constantly kept saying stop. "Uhm." Bella turned to Alice. "I'll give you a minute." Alice walked over to the front door. "Hey! You're not going anywhere, you're going to come back, right?" Alice have a single nod. "As soon as you put the dog out." Alexandra let out a small laugh before she stopped herself. "Is he..." Bella gave him a look to elaborate.

"Are there others? How many Cullens are here and how long are they staying?" He asked more clearly. "No, it's just Alice." Disappointment seeped through Bella's voice as she grabbed a cup off the coffee table. "And she can stay as long as she likes." She snapped back at him, pushing past and going into the kitchen with Alexandra right behind her. "But are the rest coming back?" Bella sat the cup into the sink before facing him.

"No. Not that I know of." Bella scoffed as she looked back up at him. "Anything else?" Jacob glanced down before looking back up at Bella. "That's it." Alexandra squeezed Bella's shoulder. "I'll be back down in a second, I'm gonna go change out of these clothes." Her voice was quiet and comforting as she knew the Cullens were a touchy subject for her sister. Alexandra walked up the stairs, pulling down the latter and going up to her room in the attic.

She grabbed some clothes out of her dresser and got out of the wet ones, putting them in a hamper after she changed into the clean ones. Alexandra grabbed her hairbrush and got all of the tangled out of her hair, parting it down the middle. Alexandra rushed down the latter and stairs when she heard Bella's yells, getting there the same time Alice did. "What's going on?!" Alexandra asked right when Alice said Bella's name.

"Bella, Bella it's Edward!" Bella quickly turned to Alice, listening intently on what she has to say. "He thinks you're dead! Rosalie told him why I came here." They all turned to look at Jacob. "Why didn't you let me speak to him?!" Bella yelled at Jacob as she got closer. "He didn't ask for you!" Jacob yelled back. "I don't care!" Alexandra glared at Jacob while Alice pulled Bella back. "That's low Jacob, even for you. You know how much he means to her." She spat out, putting as much venom in her voice as she could.

"Bella! He's going to the Voultri! He wants to die too." Alexandra's eyebrows scrunched together. "Whose the Voultri?" They ignored her as they rushed out of the house, Bella already having written a note for Charlie. Alice used her sped to get in the car while Jacob tried to stop them. "He left you Bella, he didn't want you, remember?" Alexandra felt her anger build up at Jacob. "Yeah, well I'm not going to let him kill himself out of guilt." Bella got into the passenger seat while Alexandra stood in front of Jacob.

"Stay out of it, go run back to your master, you're not helping." She climbed into the backseat. "What about Charlie?" Jacob asked Bella. "I'm 18, I'm legally free to go, and since I'm and adult, Alexandra can come with me." Bella shut the door to the car. "Please Bella." Jacob poked his head into the car from Alice's window, his hand reaching out to Bella while Alice gave her an annoyed look.

"Just, stay here. For Charlie. Or for me." Alexandra let out a groan as she leaned up to the front seat and pushed Jacob's head out of the window. "I have to go." Alexandra let a flower bloom into her hand, the petals falling and turning into a purple dust. "I have to go." Bella declined. "I'm begging you. Please." Alexandra blew the dust into his face, acting on her instincts. "You will step back and let us leave, then you will go all the way over to Harry's house and give them my and your condolences." She ordered, watching as he pulled back.

"Goodbye, Jacob." Bella looked over at Alexandra as Jacob started walking away. "How did you do that?" Alexandra leaned back in the back seat while Alice drove off, surprised at her own actions as she put on her seatbelt.

"I don't know."