ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26

Start from the beginning

She looked at herself in front of the mirror and began panicking as if she's realizing that she's already dead.

Silver quickly helped Prince to stand up just as the ghost squealed shattering all the glasses inside..

The ghost turned to them. Tears falling from her eyes but her tears are black.

"I'm dead! But that doesn't mean we'll never be together Little Prince! You can still play the piano for me if we die together!" She said sounding desperately to the poor boy.

Prince stood properly. Despite of his injuries taking a toll on him. He still tried to protect Silver and hid her behind his back.

"If you come with me."

"We can protect your friends."

"Amara only wants the red head! Your friend will be happy if you join him in death with me!"

"Your spitting nonsense! Nobody will join death with you and your friends! So please leave us alone!" Prince pleaded. With his tears pricking his eyes.

"NO!!!"

"YOU NEED TO DIE!!!"

"YOU WILL JOIN ME IN DEATH AND WE WILL BE TOGETHER FOREVER!!!"

The ghost was screaming like a crazy woman while throwing her hands in the air as she approached the two.

Prince became alert especially with the whole knob still on her hand.

The ghost then turned to look at Silver with a dead expression.

"You wanted to stay because of this b**ch."

"So if she's gone. You'll finally join me in death..."

She said and rose her hand with the knob. The two closed their eyes waiting for the knob to smash their heads.

But then the bathroom door opened interrupting the ghost.

She quickly whipped her head to the door with her teeth gritting in anger.

But then a devilish smile formed on her lips seeing Qaeus and Qaelust.

Both widened their eyes upon seeing the ghost that would've killed their friends if they hadn't entered the bathroom.

Apparently, Quillrie called Qaeus and informed them about Prince. So the two had to rush. Qaelust also called the girls but the three called back saying they got caught by a guard attempting to leave their building.

Yatch eventually escaped the guards and was able to reach to Qaelust and Qaeus. However a guard was going their way so Yatch decided to sacrifice herself as diversion just so the two can rush to help Prince and Silver.

"Amara's prizes..." the ghost said and laughed hysterically before she turned back to Prince and Silver.

"This is not over. When we meet again. I'll make sure you will join me." She said and just like that.

As if a flicker of an eye and the ghost disappeared.

Qaelust and Qaeus quickly rushed to the two.

Prince was relieved that they were safe. So he allowed his body to finally give up and fell.

Qaeus was quick to catch him on time. While Qaelust rushed to comfort Silver who suddenly broke down into tears. She hugged Qaelust and started bawling.