A ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇsᴏᴍᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀsᴀᴛɪᴏɴ - 14

Start from the beginning

"It still doesn't matter. In her sleeps evil everyone's afraid of. As long as she is alive, she will never live a peaceful life and will be feared by everyone! She will still be a threat to everyone no matter how well she gets along with everyone!" - The old man said, still holding onto his decision.

Gojou kept quiet for a while, thinking about what the higher-up said.

"I still can't let you execute her. I will find a way to remove the threat in her and show everyone she is not the one to be feared. I'll make sure she is able to live a peaceful life with everyone." - He said frustrated, standing up and walking to the door.

Gakuganji kept quiet for a bit.

"I will leave it to you then, you have time till the end of the week. If you fail, L/n Y/n will be officially announced to be executed. So go and have dinner with your lovely students because you may not be able to see one of them anymore soon." - He finished with a small smile that looked like a smirk as Gojou walked out, enraged.

He returned to his office.

'They still understood she is Y/n.' - He thought to himself, furrowing his brows. - 'I should prevent them from executing her.'

His back hit the back of the chair, leaning on it and looking at the ceiling. - 'But what is this evil he was talking about?' - He wondered. - 'Should I ask her? But she barely shares anything about herself. Or she may have shared with the three? Should I ask them? They are pretty close so I might give it a try.' - He decided in his thoughts, went to the boy's dorm rooms and waited for Itadori and
Fushiguro to return from the cafeteria.

'I wonder if she is alright. She stood so long with this wound without showing almost any pain just her exhaustion and she bled all day long.' - He furrowed his brows. - 'Is she really just a human? Something doesn't seem right.' - Gojou thought to himself while waiting.

'Well, whatever it is, she still isn't a threat to anyone as long as they don't anger her. So I hope there's nothing I should be worried about.' - He tried to reassure himself with this thought and made a small smile.

The students finished their dinner and cleaned the tables after themselves. The washing up was left to Itadori and Y/n.

"Once again, I'm really thankful to you, Kanako! But there's really no need to help me out with everything!" - Itadori said with a small tint of blush on his cheeks.

She kept quiet as she washed the empty plates in the sink.

"He is right, Kanako." - Kamo said. - "You were hurt pretty bad and you stood all day long without treating the wound nor having rest." - He asked in a seemingly worried tone.

"I feel better now so it's alright." - She just told them simply, trying to reassure and cut them off without getting them onto the topic how she was alright now.

"Are you even a human?" - Mai laughed off at her. - "After all you don't seem to be bleeding anymore on top of that you didn't have the time to get checked up on nor treat the wound." - She tried to reveal her.

Y/n kept quiet for a bit then decided to share a part about her past experience instead of following her game and giving in.

"Just because I'm used to these kinds of things doesn't mean I am not a human, right? So keep your mouth shut when you don't know the other's lives." - Y/n sharply cut her off, shutting her mouth off and frustrating her as she stomped out of the cafeteria.

"Used to?" - Kamo asked, concerned.

Itadori decided to keep his mouth shut as it was her decision whether to tell or not.

"It doesn't matter. It's just the simple truth." - She said without any explanation but Itadori knew it was not exactly the truth itself.

"Hmm..." - Kamo kept quiet. He didn't dare ask more as he didn't want to bother her.

"But I still think it would be better if you went and rested." - Toudou appeared behind them, saying with a worried voice.

Y/n just kept quiet as this started to annoy her. She fully focused on washing all the dishes as she didn't bother to hear a thing out from what the boys were telling her.

They all looked at her with worry as they noticed she had dazed off and wasn't hearing a thing of what they were telling her. They just stood around her and watched her do everything by herself.

Looking at her back, she seemed lonely and sad. But they couldn't do anything.

They just stood there, watching her and feel pity for her.

Suddenly, Maki walked quietly behind Y/n and hugged her which startled her a bit.

"I'm sorry, Kanako, I'm really sorry! I didn't want to hurt you earlier!" - Maki apologized, still concerned about the incident.

"It's alright, Maki-senpai, I am fine now." - Y/n said with a smile as she turned back to look at the second year.

Maki kept quiet then let go of her.

"Anyways, shouldn't be Itadori taking care of this?" - Kamo asked with a questioning look on.

"I decided to help him." - Y/n answered.

"B-but Kanako, you just took all of my duty for the day." - Itadori said, rubbing the back of his head, feeling guilty.

"Because I wanted to." - Y/n said, cutting the other three off before they got the chance to say something.

All of them just looked at her.

She soon finished washing the dishes.

"Good night." - She said with a smile then walked out of the cafeteria but instead of heading back to her room, she went outside and jumped on the highest building's rooftop.

She doze off while watching the stars as tears formed in her eyes as she thought about her past.