Episode 2- "Monsters and Demons"

Ironwood presses a button to open only Qrow's cell. Qrow pins Clover's bloody charm onto his shirt as the force field fades. The instant the screen disappears, Qrow charges out, screaming, fists raised. Qrow lunges at James and grabs him by his collar, pulling him in. Ironwood appears unfazed.

Qrow: (spitting) You traitor!! I'll kill you!

Qrow punches Ironwood hard in the stomach, which doesn't even DO anything because Qrow hit Ironwood's metal side. Instead, Qrow pulls his fist back and screams in agony. Shaking it off, Qrow aims a punch again, but Ironwood grabs his wrist to stop him. You can almost see the smoke coming from Qrow's nostrils.

Ironwood: I'm not here to fight you.

Qrow: That's not for you to decide! YOU BASTARD!

Qrow yanks his arm away and continues to aim punch after punch at the General. In self-defense, Ironwood fights back. The two men engage in a fistfight.

Robyn: (shouting) Qrow stop it!!! Don't!

Jacques cowards in fear, his hands covering his eyes. Every so often, he opens his fingers just a crack to watch the scene unfold. Watts is laughing and having the time of his life, clapping and simply amused.

Watts: Ten Lien on the tinker toy.

Jacques: (finally removing his hands to watch) I regret to say I agree.

Robyn: (dropping her guard for a second) Eugh, my money's on bird brain. (snapping back into focus). STOP IT!

Qrow: (shouting back to her) Funny! How you want me to stop now, but not when Clover wanted to peacefully restrain us!

Robyn: (hands cupped around her mouth) Peacefully restraining still counts as restraining!

Qrow: (back to Ironwood) On YOUR command!

Ironwood: I merely wanted to talk!

Qrow: (kicking Ironwood through the door and into the hall) Yeah, by putting me in prison?? Real smooth Jimmy.

Finally, Ironwood takes out his white gun and starts firing. He's not aiming to kill, only to stun. Qrow dodges the bullets and turns into a bird mid-air. Qrow flies out the room and down the hall. Somehow, he manages to find the location where his weapon is being held, and he transforms back into a man. Atlas guards try to stop him, but Qrow shoves past them and grabs his scythe, opening it to scythe-mode within a second. A moment later, Ironwood barges into the room.

Qrow: (weapon at the ready) Clover's blood is on your hands, James! You sent your best man on a suicide mission!

The two circle each other, weapons pointed at their opponents.

Ironwood: Are you even listening to yourself? I had nothing to do with his murder! Just as I know you didn't either!

Qrow: LIAR!

Qrow charges. Ironwood fires, but Qrow skillfully spins his scythe and deflects the bullets. Ironwood dodges out of the way to avoid his own ricocheting blasts. He tumbles to the ground, landing on his frayed arm. Ironwood gasps at the pain and clutches his cast, but shakes it off as Qrow flies at him again. Ironwood manages to shoot Qrow in the leg, but Qrow is now firing bullets from his own weapon too. When he transforms his weapon again, Qrow's sword and Ironwood's gun clash against each other.

Qrow: Look me in the eyes when I kill you!!

Qrow swings down, but Ironwood tosses aside his regular gun and pulls out the black gravity one. He blasts himself out of the room just as Qrow was about to swipe at him. The wall breaks, trapping Qrow in the room due to the rubble. Qrow swears from the other side, but the debris won't hold him forever. In the hall, Ironwood gets up and clutches his broken arm once again, wincing.