A Strange Declaration - All Chapters

Начните с самого начала

//After a while//

Why do I feel this way? I know some psychology but I still can't understand the feelings or emotions of humans too much, do they feel that way when they are really overwhelmed?
* Ahg * if so, surely it's horrible.
I don't know why I feel this way, it's strange, but there may be a small possibility that... no, that's impossible... it hasn't happened in centuries, does it have to be right now..?

- SCP-035 narrates -
A few days have passed since I went to cell 049 and for some reason I noticed him somewhat nervous, it is something strange about him since he is always serious and the few times he is happy is when he discovers something new or hears one of my jokes , but I've never seen it like this, is it normal after spending so much time focused on something? Maybe and maybe not, it will surely pass when you relax a bit.

(sigh) It's so boring to be here doing nothing, not even so many people pass by, they all say that being ten meters from me they feel a headache. To tell the truth, I don't care but nothing interesting happens around here. I wish the doc was here, even just to chat for a while while he does his job. Now that I think about it, does what they say about me really affects everyone? I don't think so but it may be a reason why he was like this ... but if it were true, he would have kicked me out, haha...
I'd better discard that ...

Truth be told, that escape worked out really well for me. I'll do it again when things calm down and surprise him with... a "gift"?
That is something that humans consider a good deed and it makes them happy.
In that case, I'll give him one of those to keep him happy, but what can I give to him? I have no idea what I can give him if I don't even know he might like it or if I can get it... I think it's going to be difficult but it will be worth it. Uhhh... maybe a new book for your notes? Or maybe something to do with medicine?

-Chapter III: "Friends" pt. 2

Author narrates (me xd) -
Several weeks had passed after 035's visit. Investigators and guards were somewhat intrigued by the fact that 049 was turning away the mammal carcasses given to him every two weeks for testing and only seeing him pacing restlessly. None dared to ask except their caregivers, who also kept asking what was happening to the plague doctor and having no information about him, they did not know how to help him, so they decided that it was better to leave him alone in his thoughts. Noticing him vulnerable, all personnel stopped having the same fear of him as before and disputed to be available in case he needed help, which SCP-049 greatly appreciated.

He himself only focused on making his annotations and as the days passed he calmed down little by little, even so his questions did not go away and he was more irritable than normal if a person with the so-called "pestilence" approached him. Other strange things he did were ask that the "sick" be taken away instead of trying to cure them as he normally did, he cooperated and followed all orders but refused to go to the daily interviews and ask that they try not to disturb him. The staff did not object to these requests and repeated that he should ask for help if he needed it.

-I'm going crazy, what the hell is wrong with me?! - he told himself in his mind.

At that same moment, he saw the cleaning staff pass by carrying the possessive mask, he quickly looked out the window of his cell to see him but realized that he could not say anything since they would consider that he would be trying to escape by the manipulation of the other, like that, he just sat in a corner and kept wondering what was happening to him. Inadvertently, the personnel who control the security cameras noticed this action on his part and reported it to his caregivers. Later, a group of guards arrived, accompanied by some of the investigators in charge of the SCP, to its cell.

-049, let's open your cell door. Do us a favor and follow our orders. - Said one of the guards over the loudspeakers.

The doctor obeyed, left slowly and allowed the handcuffs and harness to be placed on him. They went to a room that was completely unknown to him, where other SCPs were being tested. When they arrived, they took away what he was wearing and made him enter. To his surprise, as soon as he arrived he saw that they were placing 035 in the face of a D-Class. and when the action was completed they all left leaving the two alone, the investigators and guards were waiting for some action from someone but there was only an awkward silence for a while.