Chapter VII: "Maybe it's a good thing" pt. 1

- SCP-049 narrates -

I'm still thinking about what happened before, it seems to be a dream but it is not. Truth be told, it feels weird about the fact that I didn't expect 035 and I to be anything more than friends, but after that during the breach...

...I think I should stop thinking about it.

What surprised me the most is that he reacted in a good way and above all that he accepted me, usually he just tries to be nice out of pity but I know him well and this time he was really sincere.
I wish I could spend more time with him, I miss him and I can't even go out.

I would send him a letter but it is obvious that everyone at the foundation would see it and it is supposed to be private.

* sigh * I really want to see it but I can't let them suspect me again, this time they could think of something much more than a "friendship" and maybe even try to exterminate us?

Ahg, whatever. I hope  he is well.

Now I should continue with my work, it has been too long since I have been working on my cure. It has to be even more perfect than it already is!

//Later//

* sigh * I finally finished but there are no signs that it has worked, maybe it is because of wear or the type of mammal, anyway it seemed to me that this formula was not going to work.

- Author narrates (me xd) -

In his thoughts, 049 was interrupted by a noise in the hallway outside his cell. He did not see anyone but when he looked out he realized that 035 was there trying to open the door and when he did, he entered and hugged the plague doctor making him blush.

-049: You are a fool, they can see us.

-035: Oh come on. It took me a long time to get a body and get here. Admit you're happy to see me, hehe.

-049: Y-yes. But it can be dangerous, I don't want anything bad to happen to you.

The possessive mask looked into his lover's eyes and gave him a small kiss on his forehead.

-035: Nothing is going to happen to me, I know how to deal with them. Also I'm not trying to escape, I just want to see my dear "friend". And besides, there was no one else around.

-049: You forgot the security cameras.

-035: * nervous * Let's say someone owed me a small favor. (SCP-079)

-049: I know who you mean, hahaha.

After hearing the shy laugh of the doctor, 035 blushed and felt enormous happiness, it was the first time that someone did not feel intimidated or afraid in his presence.
Gently he took the waist of his lover, who had his arms resting on his chest.
Their gazes met and without realizing it, they were lost in each other's eyes for a long time. Suddenly a scream was heard.

-Guard: Both! Hands where I can see--

He was interrupted by a reflex act of the humanoid, who without thinking threw a scalpel that was nearby and ended up nailed in the head of that subject.

-049: F*ck... I really freaked out...

-035: You look really cute trying to defend your crush~

-049: Well, that happens to interrupt us~
But now you should go, if a guard has arrived it means that they already know you are out.

-035: You're right, but I'll try to go back, okay?

The mask closed the cell door and rushed to take the elevator but to his surprise a squad of guards is already there.

To be continue.

*Note: We are finally in the continuation of the story :D
I really appreciate those who voted and followed me for their patience.
The reason why it takes me so long to upload more chapters is because I don't have too many ideas and I don't think going into something s3xu4L is the best way to continue this.

Anyway, I'm going to think about something or other to continue.

That's it for now, see you.

(I decided to put the names of the characters in the dialogues because in the previous way it was somewhat repetitive and they could be confused.)