7

TW's:
-None

George's POV

Clay and I sat next to each other and he turned towards me, pulling me a bit closer. 'I'm so sorry, George. I really want to be with you, but I can't. I get forced to train constantly and my parents are suspicious of our bond together.'

I nodded slowly. 'I'm glad you've told me now.'

'I still love you, George. My feelings never went away and I still like boys. You to be exact.'

I giggled shyly and looked at his bracelet. 'Do you still think about it?'

'Every day,' Clay smiled.

I smiled at him and Clay grabbed my hand, having his other hand go up to my face. 'Now we have a few minutes together, can I kiss you?'

I couldn't stop smiling and nodded as a blush filled up my whole face. Clay giggled and gently pushed me down on the bench, letting himself slowly fall down on top of me. He cupped my face again and his other hand started playing with my hair. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he pressed his lips on mine.

He kissed me really shortly at first, breaking apart with a smile and a red face. 'I missed this so much.'

'Me too,' I giggled.

Clay smiled and leaned in again, pressing his lips on mine. He lifted me up so we were standing and I stood with my back against the wall as he kissed me intensely.

Clay's hand went up to my hair as he deepened the kiss. I melted away in the touch of his lips on mine and his hands on my body. My stomach was filled with so many butterflies that I started feeling short of breath.

Clay broke the kiss after a long while and he was also out of breath, smiling at me. 'I love you,' he whispered. 'I still do.'

'I love you too,' I whispered.

Clay kissed me shortly again and sat down next to me on the bench with his arm around my shoulders. 'I wish I could make more time for you, but my parents don't allow me to invite you over to my place and at the other moments I'm at football training. I could lie that I'm sick once and go to your place, but your mum has to promise to not tell anyone.'

'She knows about us and will keep it a secret.'

Clay nodded slowly. 'I'm sorry.'

'It's fine, I understand that this is all really hard. Mostly for you.'

Clay laid his hand down on my leg and rubbed over it as he smiled at me. 'I have to go back soon, you should go home. I won't have a long break anymore and I know you don't even like football that much.'

I nodded. 'I'll go back.'

'Okay,' Clay smiled and looked at his bracelet. 'When I miss you, I look at it. And when I look at it, I think about you. We can take a picture together so you can look at it when you miss me.'

I nodded and smiled. Clay grabbed my phone and we both smiled at the camera, he kissed my cheek after and last he kissed me on my lips. He smiled as he looked at the pictures. 'Here you go, don't send them to me, please.'

'I won't send them.'

'I would love to look at them, but I feel like someone will figure it out.'

'I understand, whenever you see me at school, you can just ask for my phone.'

Clay smiled and nodded as he stood up. 'I almost have to go back.'

'What are you going to say when you go back?'

'I don't know, I'll tell them I went to the bathroom.'

He smiled at me and pressed his lips on mine again. We kissed for a while again and Clay broke the kiss, kissing my cheek and my forehead. He pointed at his bracelet and smiled. 'I'll never forget, I'm sorry for making you cry at school today. I haven't forgotten and I will never forget it either.'

'Me neither, I will never forget.'

Clay smiled and walked to the door. He quickly walked back to the field when he saw that they had already started again. I walked back home and I couldn't stop smiling anymore. I started running home and entered my house, sitting down on the couch again.

'You look a lot happier than you did a while back.'

I nodded and giggled shyly. 'He was really sweet to me.'

'I bet he wasn't only sweet to you. You have such a big smile, something else must have happened when you were there with him.'

I rolled my eyes. 'Maybe,' I giggled.

'Did he kiss you?'

'Who knows.' I had a blush fill my cheeks. I giggled nervously and looked at my bracelet, thinking about our kiss.

'Aww, he kissed you, didn't he?'

'Maybe.'

My mum smiled and walked to the kitchen. 'Do you want some tea?'

I nodded. 'Sure, I would like that.'

My mum made me some tea as I thought back about what happened just a little ago. Clay's soft lips on mine again, kissing me with passion. I loved him, I was hopelessly in love with him.

I was still a little bit sad that I couldn't see him more often now and that everything would just go back to how it was before. I wouldn't speak to him for weeks probably and maybe I would never kiss him again.

I was a little bit scared that he would meet someone else and forget about me. We had never had a real relationship, he could easily ask someone else out and forget about me.

I decided to push away those thoughts and I thought back about the kiss. I was so happy that I squeezed my hands and moved my legs heavily. He kissed me again after months to maybe even years and he still loved me. He was just busy, he still loved me.

1007 words