Right now I am having a bittersweet moment, I have my husband in a hospital bed (The palace has his own hospital) and he is not giving signals of getting better or worst (which I think is good), and in the other hand I am been more than happy with the fact that I will be a mother of two strong and healthy babies (Judging by their heart beats). The only thing that makes me sad is that my husband is not here to share all this happiness with me.

I grab one of my husband's shirts and get in bed, I look at the picture of my babies "Rest now my babies, because tomorrow we are going to show daddy how strong you are" I say as I rub my belly "Night babies" I say as  I place the picture of my babies in the night stand and fall asleep.

"Good morning, your royal majesty" I say as I sit down "You look happy today" she says "I am happy" I say as my breakfast is been served "Can I know why?" she asks "I'm happy, because I got the feeling that today is going to be a good day" I answer as I grab a grape and eat it.

"Good morning" I greet the nurse behind the desk outside of my husband's room "Good morning, your majesty" she greets "Can I see my husband?" I ask "Of course" she answers "Thank you" I say as I enter to his room.

"Morning, my love" I say as I enter his room "I have a surprise for you" I say as I drag a chair closer to his bed "Are you ready?" I ask "Look" I say as I show him the picture of our children "You remember that I told you yesterday that you were going to be father, well you are going to be father, but not of one, but two babies, ins't that exciting" I say "The doctor told me yesterday that they are fine, that the poison didn't do any damage to them as far as they can see and know, but they will monitor the pregnancy stage by stage to make sure everything is fine" I explain as I sit down "But that's not all, I have more for you, listen to this" I say as I stand and place the headphones in his ears "This is the heart beat of our children, the children you need to live for, because as I told you yesterday, I can't do this alone, I refuse to do this alone" I say as I sit down and hit play on the device.

"Amazing, I know, when I hear it, it brought me to tears" I say as I stand to remove the headphones "Let me hear it again" he requests and I frown, he spoke, if he spoke that means that he is awake, I look at him "You are awake" I say "Yes, now let me hear it again, I want to hear my children" he says and I nod as I hit play again, he removes one headphone "Let me see the picture" he says and I hand it to him "Wow" he says "I know" I add "This are my children?" he asks and I nod, he smiles "Come here" he says, I stand, and get closer to him, he kisses me "You just made the happiest man alive" he adds and I smile.

"Where are you going?" Jabril asks as I head to the door "I need to go tell the nurse you are awake, so she can go get the doctor" I answer as I open the door "Your mother would also like to know that her son lives" I add "Jared, Japhet" I call and the appear before my eyes "Please go inform her royal majesty that the king is awake" I say as I walk to the nurse's desk "Yes, your majesty" they chant as Jared walks away "Can you get the doctor? My husband is awake" I say to the nurse, she nods as she grabs the phone and dials.

"How are you feeling?" I ask him as I walk to the chair "I have been better, how are you?" he asks and I sigh "Physically I am fine, emotionally, I am exhausted" I say "I should have been more careful, remember that Johnson is trained to protect us, I under estimated him, and almost paid the price" he says and I rub his hair "What matters is that he is in jail and you are still with us" I say "You kept me alive" he says and I look at him "The reason why I am here is because I heard you talking about out kids, I heard you plea, and woke up" he says and I kiss him "I am glad you got my message" I say and he smiles as the doctor enters to the room.

"Is it true?" Her royal majesty asks as she approaches me "Yes, he is been checked by the doctor as we speak" I answer and she sighs in relief as she gives a silent pray "Have you spoken to him? Does he knows he is going to be father?" she asks "Yes, I was telling him the news when he woke up, he even got to hear the babies heart beats" I say and her majesty blinks a few times "Babies?" she asks and I nod "We are having twins" I answer "Not one heir, but two heirs, we are been blessed" she says and I smile as she hugs me.

"You scared me" her royal majesty says "I am sorry, Mom, I didn't mean to, is just that I couldn't bare to know that a man we both trusted so much, was the man the caused us so much misery" Jabril says "And that's why we have laws, my son, so we can properly punish those who have caused us so much pain, and give closure to those who need it" Queen Martha says "I know, in the future I'll be more careful" he says and Queen Martha kisses his head "I am glad you decided to stay with us a little longer and meet your children" Queen Martha adds and Jabril smiles "You are loving the idea of been a grandmother and they are not even here" he says "Of course, I can't wait to have my granddaughters running through the rooms of this palace, play dress up with them" she says "Girls?"Jabril asks "Of course, what you think? You will have boys to turn into mini versions of you" she answers and I laugh as Jabril shakes his head.

He is awake. He is alive. He is with us. We were giving a new chance to reach happiness forever.