❤️ Liked by arianagrande, wallacepaintt, jadethirlwall, and 56,862 others

y/ny/l/n  waste the day, spend the night 🖤 @arianagrande

go stream Love Lies too ;)

View all 27,928 comments

My phone was blowing up even more than usual and soon enough that 56 thousand turned to one million. I immediately turned my phone off and just let it play out. I killed two birds with one stone; Love Lies lyrics and a cute picture of Ariana and I.

Hopefully that was good enough for Ms. Janet's punk ass.

Just on cue, my phone buzzed. Since I turned my noticeable off for all social medias, this meant someone texted me.

janet wannabe jackson - Good enough . Enjoy Amsterdam's show, Y/nn . We all know you'll kill it ❤️
Read 12:30 PM

I smiled.

me - thanks j 🤍
Read 12:30 PM

"J, huh. Should I be concerned?" I smiled at the familiar sound of my girlfriend. I turned around and immediately pulled Ariana on top of me. The younger woman giggled and fell on top of me; quickly moving to straddle me.

"Not at all, bellissima." I smiled. Her dimple came out in her toothy grin and she bent down to peck my lips. I debated bringing up the pregnancy test right now, but it quickly disappeared when she grounds her hips against mine.

"We've got time before Meet and Greets." She kept moving her hips up and down and in circular motions. I groaned lowly at the pressure, watching as the sexy Italian bent down to my ear.

"Fuck me."

~~~~~

"Alright! Ziggo Dome, I've got a special song for y'all tonight." The crowd roared. This by far was one of the loudest venue's I've played in so far. Everyone was so live and loud, the most fun I've have in a while. Shit was louder than O2.

"I recently wrote a song, earlier today actually and I wanna play it for y'all. It's called Amsterdam." I winked. They screamed and cheered, which made me chuckle as my band got ready. I nodded and they began the track. I took a deep breath.

[Y/n]

people don't know much
need a whiskey crush
to think of something new

I pointed to one of the people in the front row who was watching me through their phone camera.

hey, you're watching me
lookin' through a screen
im here in front of you

I gestured and then laughed it off so they knew I was kidding. I waved and smiled at every supporter that connected eyes with me.

sometimes the days
they feel so long
yeah, we all live under the same
sun

I held my pointer finger up in a 'wait for it' signal. Then, the drums came in hard and I bobbed my head as I sang.