47. Blooming Eves

Start from the beginning

"I missed you too, love.

And Dada missed you too, my baby bear."

Jungkook said and kissed Taehyung's belly. The omega giggled at Jungkook's funny voice when he was talking to his pup. It was a really endearing sight to see Jungkook like this. He's definitely gonna be a good father. They're gonna be good parents.

"Shall we take a nap, now? Pup?"

Jungkook asked. Taehyung snuggled closer to his alpha. They closed their eyes in contentment and inhaled each others'  scents.

The mates walk around the garden after their peaceful nap. Taehyung sat on the bench while inhaling the scents of blooming flowers. Jungkook admired the male soaking in the evening sun.

While Taehyung was busy with his thoughts, Jungkook sat next to him. The omega looked at his mate in confusion. Is there anything Jungkook wanted to say?

The alpha was smiling. Taehyung pinched the red blush on Jungkook's cheek. That's when the Trueblood said.

"Tae... I've something..."

Taehyung nodded lightly. Jungkook was trying to break the silence and Taehyung was impatient. That's when Jungkook showed him something he was hiding behind.

"One for my moon love"

"And...

one for my moonchild"

Jungkook placed the flower crowns on Taehyung's hand and looked down

Jungkook placed the flower crowns on Taehyung's hand and looked down. It's his first gift to them. He was nervous. What if Taehyung didn't like it?

On the other hand, Taehyung was taken aback when Jungkook gave him beautiful flower crowns. The fresh flowers and their scent are sticking with it. Jungkook did an amazing job. Taehyung left with no words and he glanced at his mate.

His heart eyes telling gratitude to the alpha. And Taehyung embraced the male tightly. He kissed Jungkook's cheek and whispered.

"It's so beautiful, love...

This is so so beautiful..."

Jungkook felt like crying. Taehyung liked his gift. He tightened the hold on Taehyung and nuzzled his face on his neck. He whispered against the soft skin.

"Thank you for happening in my life. Thank you for bringing colors to my sorrows. And thank you for giving me happiness. Thank you, Tae..."

Jungkook took Taehyung's flower crown and helped him to wear it. He looked at his mate. Taehyung was looking like a prince. His skin glowing and now the beautiful crown. Jungkook was drawing this Taehyung inside his heart so that when he closed his eyes, he could see his prince.

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips. But alpha didn't stop there. He deepened the kiss and Taehyung let him do anything. It's been days since they tasted each other. And now they can't get enough of it.

The evening went amazingly. Both mates spend time together, laughing, enjoying, and playing with pups. They knew from starting, they are destiny.

But still, love needs effort. They walked past all problems and reached here. They're the reason for their happiness. They're beautiful when they're together. And everything is fair in love.

You don't hate Jungkook, do you?

Ugh! Can't wait to see their moonchild!

Hope you liked the chapter.

Have a nice day... See ya💜

~AnecdotesOfABroken