Back to Yeonjun, he immediately climbed on the gate like the usual thing that he's doing. He saw his sleeping boyfriend on the window. He carefully opened the window, and he sat on the bed beside Beomgyu. Yeonjun started to poke Beomgyu's cheek. "Hey, my little bear, are you sick?"

Beomgyu went awake when he felt Yeonjun's hand on his forehead. "I'm not. What are you doing here?" His deep, sleepy voice made Yeonjun blush.

"I miss you, so I came here. Why did you go home without telling me?" Yeonjun pouted.

Yeonjun looks calm, and Beomgyu didn't want him to see that he lies. "My stomach is terrible, and I don't want to attend classes with diarrhea." He looked away when he saw Yeonjun staring at his face.

"What happened to your cheek?" Yeonjun slid his finger in the cheekbone, where a bruise is visible.

"I grabbed a pan on the cabinet, and it fell to my face." Beomgyu feels bad for lying, but it is for the best. He never wants to be a burden to Yeonjun.

"Be careful next time," Yeonjun muttered, even if he's not that convinced of his reasons.

"What do you want to do? It's boring here, and I want to spend some quality time with you." Beomgyu wanted to distract himself from stress from being with his lovely boyfriend.

"Would you like to suggest anything?" Yeonjun said while looking at him.

"Can we visit Kai's room in the hospital?" A part of Beomgyu is wondering if Kai will show up to them because he misses him somehow, regardless of what Kai did to him.

"Ok, let's go!" Yeonjun stood up then they left together.

After half an hour, they reached the hospital, and Yeonjun decided to buy some coffee first. Beomgyu went upstairs to Kai's room number alone.

He is about to open the door when he saw a strange man in the room. He peeked on the glass pane of the door to observe the stranger. The six-footer man has a masculine body, wearing a nurse uniform and a surgical face mask. Beomgyu thought that the nurse is just checking something, but his eyes widen when the suspicious man is about to unplug the life machine on Kai's body.

The man has a snake tattoo on his right wrist, and he has a murderous look on Kai's harmless body. Before he could attempt to kill Kai, Beomgyu barged into the room.

"Stop! Or else, I will call the guards?!" Beomgyu yelled. The man glared at him, and he felt that the man could kill other people. He thought that the man would attack him, but the man went to the window as his escape route.

Beomgyu is about to follow the man, but someone grabbed his wrist to stop him. "Stay here! I will follow that bastard!" Yeonjun jumped off from the window, landing on the roof to follow the man.

DΣΛƬΉ'Ƨ KIƧƧ [ʙᴇᴏᴍᴊᴜɴ] ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें