❪✗❫ ─── DISCLAIMER !

alright, i'm not going to dance around the issue here, nor am i going to even bother writing a short introduction before i get into all of this. i'm just going to say it outright:

rouge is an adult woman, and yet she acts like a child.

for those of you who don't know about the rouge controversy, i'm just going to keep it short and sweet and say that this artist is known for romanticizing topics such as ab*se, and even r*pe. even when called out for these things, she has not given the public a proper apology, and even tumblr themselves had to get rid of most of her art because of how lewd it was and the terrible messages it sent.

if you want more details, then please watch this video:

now, as i'm sure all of you are wondering, why am i even bother making a book about one of her creations, even if i don't like her or the things she's done - or more specifically made.

well, the answer is simple:

i want to re-write pj's daycare, and i might even do the same for babtqftim once i get started on that book, too.

i personally believe that pj's daycare actually had the potential to be a cute story about a bunch of skeletons being a wholesome family ( though not without a touch of angst every now and then ), and i want to take that potential and use it in hopes of improving the original story to be a better one.

that is all that i made this chapter for; to let you guys know that there may be a few things that happen differently from canon so that you won't be too surprised.

this is sharaug, signing off. i hope to see you all in the next chapter :)

~☆