"Home." You interrupted, finishing her sentence.

"Yeah that. I felt so happy just being next to her it was like this ecstasy." Akiko explained. You smiled at her explanation.

"She was just so perfect. Then I found out she like girls, I doubted myself a little less afterwards. After a couple weeks of torturing myself thinking she wouldn't like me, I went for it. I told her how I felt and you should've seen her face. She looked so relieved. They told me that she didn't know if I liked girls so they never asked me out or anything like that."

The girl Akiko seemed to have fallen in love seemed very special.

"So she's the girlfriend?" You asked. She nodded. You hummed in response.

"Sounds like she's something special." You commented.

"You have no idea." She replied. The two of you stared at the sunset.

"Your turn now. Tell me when you first liked girls." She said.

"Well kid, I only realize I liked girls in the end of my second year beginning of my third year of high school." She deadpanned.

"High school?! Your telling me you realize you liked girls then?!" She yelled.

"Shut up you brat. Do I have to remind you that I'm still in the closet?!" You whispered yelling hitting her on the head. She groaned. She mumbled to herself saying something along the lines of yeah my bad.

"But for that you have to understand I didn't- Actually do you you know about the different types of love?" You asked changing the subject so it'd be easier to understand your reasoning why.

"Isn't there like 5?" She asked.

"Honestly I have know idea by I know a a couple. Philia is affectionate love. It's love without an romantic attraction like live between friends and family."

"Pragma is unique bonded love that matures over many years. It's an everlasting love between a couple that chooses to put equal effort into their relationship. So instead of falling in love you are standing in love." She explained. You nodded.

You once experienced that kind of love, with Jirou of course. It was temporary on her part. You couldn't help but smile at the thought.

"Storge is a naturally occurring love rooted in parents and children. It's an infinite love built upon acceptance and deep emotional connection. This love comes easily and immediately in parent and child relationships."

"Eros is a primal love that comes as a natural instinct for most people. It's a passionate love displayed through physical affection.It includes, but not limited, kissing, hugging and holding hands. This love is a desire for another person's physical body."

"Ludus is a child-like and flirtatious love commonly found in the beginning stages of a relationship. This type of love consists of teasing, playful motives and laughter between two people."

"That's all I remember. I don't think it's correct but that's what I remember." You explained.

"What's that have to do with anything?" She asked.

You stared at the sun that had almost set.

"I didn't know any of them until I got into high school. I think I experienced Philia when I was 6 or seven but I didn't exactly have anyone to help me with how I felt. I was pretty much alone when I was discovering myself. I didn't have the courage to come out until my third year but even then I only told Midoriya and Bakugou. It was later on that I told Kirishima, Mina, And Uraraka. Denki found out accidentally."

She laughed.

"Don't laugh. We had to make him promise that he wouldn't tell or he wouldn't live to see himself get married." You laughed at the memory.

You and Jirou scolded him for being nosy.

"Who's 'we'?" Akiko asked.

"A girl."

"Who?!" She yelled.

"Forget about it, I'm not telling you shit." You replied pushing her away.

"Fine." She said removing your hand off her.

"Oh and by the way kid, what's your quirk?" You asked.

"Oh it's Canary Cry. It works in the same ways as Present Mic's does. I create ultrasonic vibrations whenever I scream, allowing me to severely damage both organic and inorganic objects. Why?"

"Oh because I'm enrolling you at UA. You'll be under my name for recommendations or do you want to take the entrance exam instead?"

"You're enrolling me in UA?!" She yelled.

"Do you...not want to...go to UA? I can send you to another high school if you want?"

"No, no. I dont care about some other school. Why didn't you tell me sooner?!"

"I barely got the application today. Like an hour ago. You been busy watching anime all day." You complained.

"You could've just interrupted me! I don't know anything about combat!" She panicked. You laughed.

"Kid calm down. I can help you with that. You can even ask Bakugou or Midoriya. When you get in let's hope you'll have Aizawa. He's pretty good at combat. He beat more than a dozen villains at once back when I was a first year." You said describing the pro.

You left out the details about him being incredibly harsh and incredibly strict on his students.

"You'll love him." You laughed awkwardly.

Based on what you knew so far about Akiko, she'd hate him.

"Hope I do. Oh and I'll go through recommendations if not, then I'll go through the entrance exams. I am pretty smart."

"Do you even go to school?"

"Yes I do! I got high marks and I was a head of my class so they let me graduate a month or two early."

"Jeez you're a real stick in the mud." You muttered.

"Oh shut up y/n." She commented.

"By the way kid, when you're with that girlfriend of yours love her. Love her a lot okay."

"What do you think I'm doing? We've already been together for 5 months. April 2nd marks six months. Don't know what I'm gonna get her through." You smiled at her.

"Just give her your love or matching jewelry."

"You know what, I think you might be onto to something."

"I know." You stared at the girl before laying back on the roof. You put one of your hands inside your pocket and held the petal within your hand.

You let a smile out as you could see the stars finally starting to reveal themselves among the night sky.

I love you so much Kyoka, it's killing me.

-
can you guys help me chose Akiko's aesthetic?next couple chapters are going to be flashbacks .