05 / WE GET DOWN

severance of love - chapter 5
akiko?

Mina fell asleep just a after you said Momo kissed Jirou or Jirou kissed momo. Only they knew who started the kiss. Maybe both but you tried not thinking about it.

You laid there awake. You were sure how long you did but you knew it was morning since the sun had already been up.

6 a.m.

You needed to go pee so you wiggled your way out from your spot. The group that surrounded you immediately filled the gap from where you had been.

Quickly using the restroom and brushing your teeth. You washed your face.

Acne had started popping up again. Given the fact that you were stressed with recent events. You still had work and since the group on your bed was fast asleep. They had morning patrol but since they fell asleep late you'd give them the benefit of the doubt.

You made your way out of your apartment and said good morning to the old lady that was your neighbor. she handed you a lollipop, you of course accepted it.

She always seemed happy giving you a lollipop every time she saw you. You liked when she did.

You made your way to your agency. Unlocking it you were greeted by the silence of an empty building. You quickly made you way up the steps and into your office before changing.

Your hero hero suit consisted of black cargo pants, with 6 pockets on each side. The pockets had spare guitar strings, guitar picks, bandages, pocket knife, and rope.

Your shirt was a no sleeve with a turtleneck. It was loose on your upper body solely because you just felt comfortable that way.

With a mask covering half your face. Solely for privacy reasons. You didn't need the headlines being No.3 pro hero drunk participating in bar fights and wins.

Making your way through the streets of Musutafu with occasional pictures or autographs from a few citizens. Though something caught your attention.

Or rather someone.

A kid. No- a teenager. Maybe around the age of 15, sitting there on the streets. She looked to have been sleeping against a pole. You walked up to her and kicked her foot.

"Hey kid, how long you been out here?" You asked. She rubbed her eyes.

"Two weeks. I came to this spot earlier." she said. You eyed her up and down. You took her bag that was next to her before walking away.

"Hey, give that back!" She yelled.

"Hurry and bring the rest of your stuff, I'm not telling you again. Also walk fast." You said heading back to your agency quicker than she could keep up.

By the time she caught up to you, you already changed out of your hero suit.

When you looked at her she had been breathing heavily.

"C'mon we're going somewhere else." You took her other bags before walking away. She groaned before following you.

You made your way through the the streets with her stuff as she tried catching up. By the time you got to your apartment she was already huffing and puffing.

"Your lucky I didn't take the stairs." She laughed.

"I was not about to walk up 7 flights of stairs." She laughed before taking deep breaths.

I wonder if they're awake.

You opened your door and found you apartment the same way you left it. You walked in with her bags and placed them by the door.