07 / SEE YOU AGAIN

severance of love - chapter 7
sleep with me

"KYOKA!" Jirou turned at the yell. She saw a big piece of debris heading her way. In a panic she froze. She knows she isn't supposed but being a second year after everything that had happened she couldn't help it. She still wasn't used to it.

NOW PLAYING: COME A LITTLE CLOSER- CAGE THE ELEPHANT

Then you appeared standing there tall. Like nothing in the world could hurt you. The sound of an electric guitar playing filled her ears. She recognized which song had been playing.

She could see the sound waves appear, breaking the piece of debris into smaller pieces. They were small enough that they wouldn't hurt anyone.

She could hear your faint hums as you hummed along to the song. She saw as your hand went up and down along the strings, playing each cord. She heard your soft chuckles as you continued playing you'd hit villains causing them to fall to the ground.

You continued playing softly singing the song as you hit 3 villains in the head with your guitar. You laughed as you did. Jirou saw a small crowd forming. Video taping your 'performance'.

Villains leaping at you left and right, each getting hit by the guitar. Some in their face and some in their stomach. You heard them groan as they got up from the ground.

"Come on, come on, come on"

"You'll pay for that!" One yelled. You furrowed your brows. You laughed. You kept lying your guitar getting ready to unleash your next move.

"Come ahead and try it." You spoke, taunting the villain. You covered your eyes for a moment before pulling down your mask and sticking your tongue out at the villain. You put your mask up and uncovered your eyes.

You chuckled at how angry the villain look. They raged with anger. Being taunted by a teenager was something not to be bragged about.

"Do you understand the things
that you've been dreaming"

"Come a little closer,
then you'll see"

"You brat, I'll kill you!" They yelled. You chuckled slightly. They started running towards you. Their subordinates followed right behind. Almost in a line.

"I'll take what I can get." You whispered shrugging. You played and play your guitar. You started building up the sound so it would come in one big burst. You looked behind you and saw Jirou about to get attack from behind.

You quickly ran over to her, before pushing her out of the way simultaneously kicking the villain with the others. They crashing into each other. Their anger building up. They were at their limits.

You softly hummed to the music waiting for the right moment. Waiting for the climax of the song. Waiting for the all the villains to gather up in one spot, so you could take them all out in one go.

"You both are going to die today!"

They all gathered together waiting to rush you and Jirou both. By now Jirou already caught onto you plan. You strummed your guitar. A bit quicker than before.

"Come a little closer, then you'll see!" You both sang in a way that almost sounded like yelling, before unleashing your moves.

"Dynamic frequency!" The two of you yelled after. The sound of Jirou's heartbeat mixed in with your sound creased a frequency that not even the villains you could handle. The yelled in pain before being knocking into a wall that they broke.