05 / WE GET DOWN

Comincia dall'inizio

"Really?" She asked. You nodded.

"I like girls too! But don't tell anyone. That's a secret." You exclaimed. She smiled.

"I won't." She said wiping her tears off her face sniffling.

"You know kid, you and I will get along just fine. I'll take care of you." You said ruffling her hair. She laughed. She genuinely laughed. The boys smiled at the two who were much alike.

"Tell me kid, why didn't you move in with your girlfriend?" You asked.

"Her parents don't know yet and I didn't want to risk it. Also I didn't tell her what happened." Akiko explained.

"Okay that makes sense. When do I get to meet her?"

"Never." She replied. The two men who stood next to each laughed. Akiko joined in too. You smiled.

--

The middle of March was very busy. With someone bothering you all the time, it made things a little less lonely.

It had only been a week since you took in Akiko and the two of you got along well. She helped you movie into the house, it was still inside the district of Musutafu.

After a long day you sat on the roof of the house. You coughed trying to rid whatever formed in your throat. You looked at the sunset the best you could while coughing.

After a couple seconds you finally managed to cough out a petal.

The petal had been covered in blood but this one seemed bigger than the last petal you coughed up. You wiped your mouth of the blood that dropped down your mouth.

You looked down at the petal to see what color it was.

The petal seemed to be white, just stain with blood on the ends.

Jirou always loved white. She used to say it was a really nice color and it went with everything.

It seemed to be a petal of a Daffodil or Jasmine. Moonflower maybe. Your weren't botanist so you weren't sure.

All you knew was that the petal was white and bigger than the last petal you coughed up. It didn't bother you as much anymore that you coughed them up.

What bothered you was what would happen if Akiko or Midoriya and Bakugou found out. You didn't want them too. It would hurt you far worse then coughing up a few petals.

"Hey y/n?" You heard Akiko call out. You hid the white petal in your pocket. You looked behind you.

"What's up kid?" You asked. She walked over and sat down next to you.

"I have a question to ask. It might be personal. I'm not sure since you're still not out." She said.

"Ohhh I get was this is about. You're asking when I first realized I liked girls." You commented. She nodded.

"You tell me first since you told me your had a girlfriend first." You said. She nodded.

"One word: MILFs." Your bursted out laughing.

"You know what, I like the way you think kid." You laughed. You ruffled her hair, laughing.

"I mean can you blame me. Mhm mommy milkers." She said. You laughed as she did too.

"But seriously though I only thought about liking girls when I realized I didn't like guys the way every girl did. Sure I had male crushes but they were celebrities, people I know I would never had a chance with. Then I met this girl and when I was around her, I felt happy. I felt good about myself. I don't know how to explain it but they felt like-"