"Wait here." She listened. Frankly she was confused on why she followed a hero back to her place. You even showed her you're secret identity.

You walked into your room and found them all still sleeping. You walked back and grabbed her bags before putting them into the second bedroom. She followed not questioning anything.

"Get your clothes out. You're going to shower if you want to live here." you spoke.

"What?" She questioned not believing your words.

"If you want to live here with me go and shower before they all walk up and take over the bathroom." You spoke slow so she could understand.

"You mean it?" She asked. She beamed with this thankfulness.

"Yeah. I do."

"Okay before I showed what's with all the boxes?" She asked. Boxes with labels had filled half the room.

"I'm moving soon. I bought a house a couple days ago. It has 4 bedrooms and 2 baths if you were wondering." You replied walking out of the room.

You sat on the couch of the living room. You heard a few minutes later the water turn on. You sighed leaning your head against the soft cushions of the couch.

You closed your eyes, in hopes of sleeping.

You didn't get any because after 10 minutes, yelling and screaming filled your apartment. You groaned before getting up. You walked to where the commotion was taking place.

What is it now?

"What the hell is going on?" You asked observing Bakugou pinning the girl you took in on the floor.

"I found her here." He said.

"No shit, I brought her in. Get off her your going to wake the neighbors and I'm the one getting yelled at." He listened. He got off her and helped her up.

"Apologize to her."

"Fine. Sorry kid." Bakugou spoke to the girl.

"Who cares. Who pissed in your coffee?" She muttered that last parts

"I like her." Midoriya said entering the room.You laughed.

"Alright give me your name kid." You said sitting down on the bed. She sat next to you.

"My names Akiko Luna Ito." She said.

"Middle name isn't from around here is it?" She shook her head.

"My mom is Japanese and my dad is from Central America." She explained. You nodded.

"Tell me why were you out in the streets for two weeks by yourself." you asked. She stared at her hands.

"My dad died when i was young so I was left with my mom. My mom kicked me out about two weeks ago because, because I told her that..." she started crying. You awaited her answer seeing as how you didn't know a thing about her.

"You can trust me, Kid."

"I told her that I had a girlfriend." Your eyes widened and so did the boys. With no hesitation you hugged her.

"You're not going to toss me away?" She cried. You could feel her tears fall into your shirt. She gripped onto your sleeves.

"No kid, I'm the last person to ever toss you away. I would never do that." You said holding her in your arms as she cried. She buried herself in you. To think she'd ever find comfort in someone she barely met.

"You promise?" She asked still crying against her chest.

"I promise I won't because I know how you feel. I'm just like you." She looked at you. You wiped her tears.