~ Morning Coffee ~

Continuation of Previous One-shot :3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Espresso woke up, blearily rubbing his eyes. He was feeling tired still, and opened his eyes. The first thing that hit him was the bright sunlight streaming through the halfway open curtains, and it made him squint his eyes shut for a moment.

The realization of where he was began to slowly come over him. He was under the covers in his bed... but there was something else he wasn't noticing. He soon became aware of the arms wrapped around him, along with the body pressed to his back. Someone was spooning him... but who.. what had happened last night..? A realization came to him again as he remembered, Madeleine. He had been trying to get Espresso to go to bed, since it had been about 4 in the morning. Also because Espresso really hadn't been sleeping the past few days, and he had before pushed off his boyfriend's concerns about his health. Though... last night something had happened, which Espresso didn't remember, but it had made him fall asleep.

He became more aware of his surroundings, and realized he should probably get up. He quickly pushed away the thought of what had happened last night, and managed to slip out of Madeleine's loose hug. Madeleine stirred, but remained asleep as he mumbled in his rest. Espresso looked at him and smiled a bit, his boyfriend was always cute when sleeping. Usually Madeleine woke up first, but today must've just been different.

He got up from sitting on the bed, and looked around. He then realized his sight was blurry, and he fumbled around for his glasses. He found them on the nightstand, and put them on. They were a bit dirty... but he'd clean them later. He was wearing a large t-shirt, probably Madeleine's.. yeah, definitely Madeleine's. It had a crown on it and it was a pale yellow with blue at the ends of the sleeves. Espresso became more awake by the second, and decided not to change yet. He carefully walked out of the bedroom, careful not to wake up his partner.

He stopped by the bathroom, and looked at himself in the mirror. God his hair was a mess, different strands of it sticking out, it definitely wasn't how it usually was. He never understood how Madeleine was able to always keep his hair in top condition! It was preposterous. He tried to straighten his hair, but quickly gave up. He walked out of the bathroom, and headed down the hall.

Once he reached the kitchen, he- as per usual- began to brew a cup of coffee to start his day. Although he was still somewhat tired, he was sure the coffee would wake him up. He rubbed his eyes beneath the glasses, looking at the coffee brewer. Usually he mixed his own coffee, but he had been especially tired today. Sigh, the brewer would have to settle. He rubbed his eyes, yawning. Usually he wasn't this tired.. was it because he hadn't slept. After a while, he heard footsteps coming behind him, and he didn't even turn before he felt arms wrap around him, and a chin rest on his head.

"Hello Essy! What are you doing up so early?" The familiar voice of Madeleine was heard behind Espresso, and the only reply was a slight mumble. He looked up, seeing the face of his boyfriend smiling down at him. How could someone be so energetic, especially in the morning of all times? That was why Espresso loved him so dearly though after all. He would never want to have anyone else. Madeleine tilted his head, looking down at Espresso with a gentle expression. Espresso still looked very tired, and he perked up at the sound of the coffee being done. He mumbled, and reached for the cup before a hand reached out and grabbed his.

"Mm, I don't think you should have that. In fact you look very tired, you should come back to bed and rest for a while!" Madeleine smiled, holding Espresso's hand in his own. Espresso looked down, as if hesitating, but then he rolled his eyes.

"That's why I'm getting coffee dummy... so I won't be tired." Espresso obviously didn't mean it when he called Madeleine a dummy, he was just tired. Very tired. Madeleine frowned.

"And besides, is that your way of telling me you want more cuddles?" Espresso looked up at his partner and squinted his eyes through the dirty lenses of his glasses. He was met with a kiss on his forehead that made him blush a little, though he tried to hide it.

"Of course not! Though that would be nice, I would rather you rest up some more! It's not good for you to be having coffee all the time." Madeleine frowned, a bit of concern showing when he said the last part. Espresso heard it, and he looked at the steaming cup of coffee. He didn't like his boyfriend being worried about him, but... he didn't need rest. He yawned, and rubbed his eyes, okay maybe he needed a bit more rest. He mumbled something, but leaned back on Madeleine's chest. No..! He would refuse to fall asleep. The dark haired male turned around and buried his face into the other's chest, already feeling more comfy though...

"I do not need 'more rest', I do not know why you would-" Espresso was stopped by a yawn, but it just made his face turn slightly red from embarrassment. He was kind of tired though... but at the same time he had things to do today! He leaned on Madeleine more, and Madeleine counted in his head.

1.. 2.. 3.

Espresso had fallen asleep, sliding down Madeleine's body a bit. Madeleine sighed but smiled gentle again, and picked up his boyfriend in a princess carry. He let his boyfriend lean against him, soft mumbles coming from Espresso. Gosh, his partner was so cute when he was sleeping, Madeleine couldn't deny that. His golden hair flowed behind him as he walked down the hall.

Madeleine reached the bedroom, and carefully took off Espresso's glasses. He set them on the nightstand, then laid Espresso down. Once he had pulled the covers over his sleeping beauty, he seemed to be debating something. Hm, maybe he'd get breakfast ready for when Essy woke up! Yes! He smiled, glad that he had figured something out and that Espresso was getting more rest. He gave Espresso a small kiss on the forehead, to which the other blushed slightly in his sleep and smiled. Madeleine smiled as well, then went to the doorway. Before exiting, he looked at his lover. The one who he loved so dearly, and would never trade him for anyone.

"I love you Essy."

A/N: EEEE I hope that was good! I had a lot of fun writing it, and I hope you all enjoyed it as well. Tell me if anyone's OOC, and I will do my best to fix it. I am still taking requests, and I will be also trying to do them if there are any. Also sorry if this one was similar to the previous- I tried!