The vision faded out and I found myself standing back in the chamber alone, staring at the orb. I lifted my hands slowly, placing them on the scrying orb and closing my eyes, concentrating hard on the image of Akin's face. I probably shouldn't be making side trips to do this, but I was aching to see Akin again, if only for a moment. I waited a long moment before opening my eyes to see the purple fading from the orb as it swirled with a white mist around the edges of an image that slowly began to clear.

"You bastard, this is your fault!" Akin's voice broke through the haze and I blinked, caught off guard by Akin's vicious tone. The white mist swirled around an image of Akin that began to focus and clear, revealing Akin having just shoved at Hades, who appeared surprisingly calm, despite Akin's temper. Lucifer appeared in the image to stand between them, facing Akin with a stern glare.

"Akin, that's enough, Hades had nothing to do with it. Whoever took Hannibal came of their own will." Lucifer warned. Akin didn't appear to be listening. His blue eyes were bloodshot, puffy and red from crying, and even now tears were welled up in his eyes and falling down his cheeks. He looked awful and exhausted, still wearing a pair of plain black pajamas. My heart bled to see him like that and I instantly felt guilt drop heavy on my shoulders.

"If you hadn't of told Hannibal to go to Ogygia, this wouldn't have happened! You should've told me! But why am I even surprised? You never liked Hannibal and you probably saw your chance to get rid of him!" Akin shouted. Lucifer winced and put his hand out at Akin, who tried to get past him to go at Hades, who looked rather contrite. Who knew Hades had a different facial expression from that eternal scowl?

"If I wanted to get rid of the hybrid, I would've done it myself," Hades assured, not that that seemed to please Akin at all, because his glare became murderous and Hades held up his hands in surrender, "He asked and I gave. I don't think you realize the situation between him and Lea is pretty serious. He wanted answers and he wasn't getting them from Lea. Don't get me wrong; the lady has the right idea, but do you honestly think the hybrid would've listened to her?"

"He has a name, you jerk," Akin snarled, then clenched his fists, "And he would've listened to her if she hadn't of given him up or whatever the truth is! I honestly don't care! I want Hannibal back!" He broke off into a sob and covered his face with his hands. Lucifer looked agonized and took a step toward him, but Hades caught Lucifer by the shoulder to pull him back and give him a head shake. How odd that Hades knew Akin hated to be touched when he was grieving and Lucifer didn't know.

Even worse, I felt horrible. Granted, it wasn't necessarily my fault Arikos had taken me from the penthouse, but it still felt like it. Even worse, my last words had been pathetically desperate. I was reeling from what the Moirai had told me and I needed Akin there to catch me before I fell. Unfortunately, Arikos had knocked me out and taken me away before Akin could get there. It probably only took Arikos a few seconds to knock me out and teleport me.

Although, chances were he had help by then. Arikos was strong, but certainly not enough to haul my fat ass anywhere.

"Do you think someone from Ogygia came back to get him?" Lucifer asked helplessly. Hades shrugged.

"He made a face when I told him. He and Calypso probably don't get along considering she's his niece." He responded. Lucifer gave Hades a droll stare.

"I swear, all you people are related." He said. Hades scowled.

"We had a small family to begin with."

"So did we."

"Yeah, but your dad just waved his hand and you poofed out of nowhere. You're the weirdo. I actually came from a normal conception."