18

In the early morning of a Friday, Jaehyun made sure to get to the university just in time so he could walk Taeyong to his first class. Already knowing the older's schedule he got there sometime before Taeyong so he could also buy the older coffee. He bought Taeyong's coffee and waited at the usual spot where Taeyong and his friends arrived.

"Lee Taeyong!", Jaehyun said loud enough once he saw Taeyong and walked towards him. 

Taeyong stopped and looked back to see Jaehyun which immediately made him smile. He told his friends to go on without him and waited for Jaehyun. 

Jaehyun stood in front of Taeyong and offered the sweetest smile, the one that showed his dimples. "may I take you to your class?", Jaehyun asked as he held a hand out for Taeyong.

"hmm yes you may", Taeyong answered with a whipped smile and placed his hand on top of Jaehyun's.

Jaehyun smiled and intertwined their hands before offering the coffee to Taeyong. Taeyong looked at the coffee with a little bit of shock, "for me?", he asked. 

He wasn't really used to gestures like this or really anything Jaehyun did for him. Especially because nobody in his past relationships ever did anything like this for him.

"yup", Jaehyun replied like it was the most normal thing. 

Taeyong's heart really warmed and felt happy with everything Jaehyun did, "thank you", he murmured and kissed Jaehyun on the lips.

Jaehyun grinned from ear to ear, "anything for you babe! now let's get you to class"

Chenle and Jisung walked together hand-in-hand to lunch. At the cafeteria, they got their food before sitting at their usual table with their friends. The friends included Mark, Donghyuck, Renjun, Jaemin, and Jeno who all had the same lunch period as Chenle and Jisung. The others had the lunch period before them. 

"the two maknaes last as always", Mark said teasingly and Jisung gave him sheepish smile.

"our classes are the furthest", Jisung pointed out.

"Yeah but they're not that far", Renjun stated.

Donghyuck smiled mischievously and teasingly added, "so what are you two doing that it takes you so long to get here?"

"hyung!", Chenle exclaimed in embarrassment but Donghyuck just laughed while Jisung blushed.

"anyways, what were you guys talking about before we came?", Jisung asked as he tried to shift the conversation of them. 

It seemed to work because soon they started talking about something else. "well we were talking about today's party and inviting Renjun and Donghyuck to it", Jeno said.

"oh right", Jisung said in realization and then looked at Chenle, "you should come"

"I'll see if I can make it Ji", Chenle told his boyfriend with a smile and Jisung nodded happily.

Suddenly, a girl they knew very well joined their table, "guys guess what?" she exclaimed happily.

"ooh I love guessing", Chenle said.

while Mark looked very concerned that Kangmi was there, "are you even allowed to be on the high school campus at this time?"

"who knows", Kangmi responded to Mark before going back to what she was going to say, "I have a date tonight with this very handsome boy"