06

Breakfast in a fraternity was surely something, especially with "the princes". You would see some of them cooking like chefs and others watching because they weren't allowed to even enter the kitchen. Then there were the ones who entered the kitchen looking like they just woke up and we're not ready for school.

However, these were just the high school students whose school started at 8:20 am. They would all be ready by 7:30 am to eat breakfast and leave at 8. Currently, they were all sitting at the table enjoying their breakfast.

Jisung was scrolling through his phone like always until he found something interesting and scandalous. "Wow I didn't know Xiaojun and Hendery had a boyfriend", he said which immediately caught the said boy's attention and everyone else.

"I thought you two were dating?", Mark asked confused referring to Xiaojun and Hendery.

"They are", Jaemin responded for them.

"so it's a polymerous relationship", Lucas exclaimed and then looked at his two fellow peers offended, "we're you guys not gonna tell us?"

"Boyfriend?", Hendery questioned with confused eyes. The last time he remembered, he didn't have a boyfriend other than Xoaojun.

"We do?", Xiaojun said equally confused.

Jisung nodded and showed them his phone, "Yeah it's all over the school social media", he told them.

Hendery took the youngers phone and started reading it out loud, "it is confirmed by a university male, who happened to see this, that Hendery and Xiaojun are dating Liu Yangyang", he read and realized what this was about.

Hendery looked at Xiaojun with a knowing look, and both stood from the table with no hesitation. "We're leaving", is all they said as they exited the fraternity house.

It was known throughout the school that dating one of the princes was like dating an idol. It was hell, especially because they had "fans" who were always trying to get their attention. Of course, they knew this which is why they had to look for Yangyang asap and protect him. They also had a guess as to who the university male who said this was and they were sure that it was revenge against Yangyang.

Yuta stood behind a bookshelf, pretending to look for a book when in reality he was just staring at a very beautiful boy. He was too focused on this boy to notice the person standing beside him.

"Don't you ever get tired of stalking him?", Hansol whispered in Yuta's ear.

Yuta flinched and almost dropped his book before glaring at his friend, "what the heck man?!", he whispered to Hansol.

Hansol just looked at him with a boring look, "It's not my fault you didn't notice me", he whispered defensively.

"You could have at least tapped my back or something", Yuta retorted in a whisper.

"I did but you were too focused on your boyfriend", Hansol whispered with a pointed look.

"Correction soon to be boyfriend", Yuta whispered with a smile just from the thought of the Chinese boy being his boyfriend.

"If that helps you sleep at night", Hansol said as he patted Yutas shoulder.

"What are you even doing here?", Yuta questioned the boy.

Hansol pointed at his clothes before saying, "I don't know...maybe the fact that our soccer captain isn't at soccer practice", he exclaimed in a whisper.