16

Kangmi yawned as she walked towards the dining table, where all of the high school students were eating breakfast, and looked at Jisung. "Yo Park Jisung, are you ready?", she asked loud enough for him to hear.

The others started to snicker upon seeing Jisung shake his head and pout. "No noona", he answered with puffed cheeks which made Jaemin want to pinch his cheeks which he did.

Now you may be wondering what is happening? well, Park Jisung had a doctor's appointment at 8:20 am which conveniently was when high school classes started plus he doesn't know how to drive. With that in mind, he needed someone to take him, and well his other high school peers couldn't as they had to attend school. That only left the university students to be available and after an intense game of rock, paper, scissors, Kangmi lost.

"Sucks for you man but you made me wake up for this so get let's go", Kangmi told him as she shook her car keys. It was currently 7:50 so they had only 30 minutes to get to the doctor's office.

"she's right Jisungie, you should leave now or you will be late for your appointment", Jaemin added with a tone as if explaining it to a child.

"Can I object?", Jisung questioned with hope as he watched Kangmi walk to the door.

Kangmi stopped and looked at him with a blank expression, "You can but I will make sure that you get to your appointment in time no matter if I have to use violence", she said with a serious face.

Jisung immediately stood up and followed Kangmi, "Noona are we leaving or?", he exclaimed with a smile.

Kangmi and the rest shook their head in amusement. The girl said goodbye to the others and left with Jisung to his doctor's appointment. Everything went normal, they got there, Jisung got his vaccine and they left. Of course, they stopped to eat some food before Kangmi returned Jisung to his school and went to her own class.

Kangmi and Jisung sat in front of each other as they enjoyed some kimchi stew. "are you enjoying it?", Kangmi asked him and he nodded.

"yes noona"

"great but don't tell Johnny and Jaehyun that we stopped to eat because I was supposed to take you straight back to your class", she said with a smile that was slightly threatening.

Jisung nodded obediently and then looked at his phone to see that he had received a message from Chenle asking where he was. He got quite entertained talking to Chenle that he didn't notice the curious look Kangmi was giving him.

"it's Chenle isn't it?"

"huh", Jisung said as he looked up from his phone to see Kangmi giving him a teasing look. Jisung turned off his phoned and placed it aside before responding to her question, "yeah it was Chenle"

"how's it going with him?", Kangmi asked.

"well he wants me to meet all of his hyung's today", Jisung admitted with a nervous look.

"man good luck with that", Kangmi said but backtracked upon seeing Jisung's very panicked eyes, "not that they won't like you because you're amazing, but they're very protective over Chenle"

"Noona you're not helping", Jisung responded with a huff.

"I know, however, I'll go with you for moral support", she said with an innocent smile.

Jisung shook his head with a sigh, "I feel like you just want to see me embarrass myself"

"Not entirely, but I as your self proclaimed older sister should help you", Kangmi commented and with her chopsticks tapped his food, "finish your food fast so you can go see your dear Chenle"