Chapter 19 - A Mother Who Can't Cook

He didn't say his thoughts aloud. Rather, he went back on topic. "Jiang Cheng, my Senior Brother, says to gather you and your... disciple over to the balcony." He simply gestured. "Just follow me. I am a mere tour guide today, after all."

Shen Qingqiu grabbed his fan from nearby, then fanned himself. "What does your Senior Brother need from us?"

Wei Wuxian shrugged. "I'm not sure. Just follow me, and you'll know."

The Peak Master nodded. He went over to Luo Binghe, dragged his lover by his limbs, then gestured to Wei Wuxian. "Lead the way."

Wei Wuxian, "..." This pair of couple is really violent.

He turned around expressionlessly, then walked out with the two lovers trailing behind. Wei Wuxian sighed dramatically. He was working underneath Jiang Cheng by himself. A day without Lan Zhan felt less important. It was like a forest without trees. An ocean without fish. A house without an owner.

"Speaking of which, where is HanGuang-Jun?" Shen Qingqiu questioned.

Wei Wuxian suppressed his funny smile. It would look weird if he'd be smiling if his husband was away, okay? Truth be told, Lan Zhan was too busy searching a punishment for Lan Jingyi and Sizhui. He had to overlook and watch his fellow clan's disciples, in order to make sure they don't make anymore ruckuses like before.

"He's punishing his Clan's disciples." Wei Wuxian answered.

"Oh." Shen Qingqiu spoke, mutually understanding. Especially since he himself was a Peak Master, he could understand the circumstances.

Finally, Luo Binghe was tired of being dragged. He got up from the wooden-planked flooring, then fixed his robes before following behind his Shizun's footsteps.

The three cultivators carried on. They gradually arrived at the balcony, where Jiang Cheng, Hua Cheng, and Xie Lian resided. The two tall men retracted their strong defying gazes, and turn to the audience. "Introduce them." Jiang Cheng ordered.

Wei Wuxian, "..." Again?

Shen Qingqiu patted him on a shoulder. "No need. I am Shen Qingqiu, a Peak Master from Cang Qiong Mountain." He turned to gesture at his husband. "This is Luo Binghe, my disciple."

"I'm also a Demon Lord!" Luo Binghe didn't show modesty, and didn't care about hiding his identity. He just blurted out his entitlement, like he was declaring a lifelong motto instead of declaring himself as the big bad evil villain.

Jiang Cheng's eyebrows furrowed. He couldn't tell if Luo Binghe was lying or not! His instincts told him that there was no way a "Demon Lord" would admit their identity out loud in public. However, Luo Binghe's facial muscles showed that he was not lying.

So... which was it?

"Ahem," Jiang Cheng withdrew his thoughts. He believed it was better to get to work before pondering on meaningless assumptions. "I came here to ask you four for a favour."

"Ask away." Xie Lian said simply. "You've saved our lives after all. We can't thank you enough."

"I can!" Luo Binghe piped up in the background.

He was smacked on the head with a fan.

Jiang Cheng, "..." What was he going to say again?