Chapter 5

It was already 9 AM by the time I woke up in the morning; cousin brother had gone to work early again. Ah, cousin brother indeed works hard. Going early to work, finishing late into the evening, sometimes even working overtime. All to provide for this home, but Sister-in-law and I ... Will be able to be together later? I can't live without her, once the pandora's box has been opened, how can it be closed again? Let it be, I'll stop thinking about it.

I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face, which let me clear my head. Today's classes begin from the afternoon, and why did I select them in such a way? Hehe.

Right! Is Sister-in-law still sleeping? Just thinking about her wild expression which wanted to stop yet desire more made me warm up again as if a flame had taken birth within me.

I walked towards Sister-in-law's room's doorway and softly pushed the door open. As expected, cousin brother had gone out already, only Sister-in-law laid on top of the bed in her nightgown from yesterday. The quilt was pressed between her beautiful legs. That nightgown couldn't cover up her alluring body, her round mounds could be clearly seen at her bosom.

Sister-in-law had her back sticking out slightly, which almost revealed her buttocks outside. Her mini-panties covered around her curvaceous buttocks. The plumpness of her secret place could easily be seen from her back. Perhaps due to the panties being a little tight, they middle zone sunk into Sister-in-law's small cave, with vestiges of wetness on it.

How could I control myself in this situation? I slowly crawled onto the bed, laying aside Sister-in-law's back, carefully appreciating her beautiful body. Although I had already seen her complete body from top to bottom, I could never have enough of it! My hand slowly caressed her buttocks, which gave me a pleasure of committing voyeurism. I brushed very lightly, fearing I would wake her up.

My dick pressed up against Sister-in-law's tiny cave. She was still sleeping, which stimulated me more.

I stretched my head beside hers to look on below her face. She didn't wear any brassiere, but her bosom still seemed to stick out, being constricted by her arms, they formed a captivating cleavage, making me feel like burying my head in there! Looking at her beautiful cheeks, long eyelashes, small lips, I stared at her blankly, bowing down to lightly kiss her lips; I really couldn't bear to wake her up.

Suddenly, Sister-in-law's eyelashes moved, and her eyes opened up slowly. She looked at my face blankly and blushed.

"Baby, did I wake you?" I asked quietly.

"En, you ... how are you here?" Sister-in-law finally realized the current situation.

"Sister-in-law, you didn't wake up after so much time. Therefore, I came to wake you up!"

"Dislike! If it wasn't for you last night ..." Sister-in-law's face blushed even more.

"Last night? What did I do last night?"

"You! Dislike! You asked me to spend the night with you yesterday, and you still ask me."

"How is it me asking you to spend the night? I wonder who came running to my bed late at night? And who said at my ears, "Husband, give it to me"" I laughed.

"Aaaahh, you ... really dislike you. You were the one who lured me." Sister-in-law nibbled at my shoulder shyly.

"Sister-in-law, your sleeping appearance was quite beautiful."

"Wu ... Husband ..." I bowed down to kiss Sister-in-law's mouth, caressing her lovely body with my hands. "Husband, don't. You ... want it again so early in the morning? Wu ... Husband ..." Sister-in-law moaned.