Chapter 2

I pushed "Aaaahhhh ... ..." Along with sister-in-law's moan, my entire cock entered inside her vagina, furthermore, I felt as if it broke through a layer. Sister-in-law's flesh hole was wet, warm, and clamped very tightly around me.

I wanted to slowly start moving, however, sister-in-law stopped me: "Don't move! It hurts" I lowered my head; seeing a teardrop flow out of her eye's corner, I kissed her forehead: "Sister-in-law, what happened?"

She didn't speak; and simply kissed me with deep passion. Separating our lips, she held my head, softly whispering at my ears "Jie, this is my first time; I am yours from now on, I love you"

"Sister-in-law, you ... ... why?" I was dumbfounded.

"Don't ask such questions. Jie, love me"

I got up, slowly pulling out my cock a little; sister-in-law grabbed my arm strongly, wrinkling her brows. I lowered my head, looking at the traces of blood on my cock; I ... ... I am sister-in-law's first man! Why? I didn't care if only I could be together with sister-in-law; at present, my chest was brimming with happiness.

I kissed sister-in-law, slowly inserting my cock insider her flesh hole; her pussy clamped very tightly, moreover, a soft flesh layer was wiggling inside.

"Sister-in-law, does it still hurt?" I gently asked her.

"It's better now, it really hurt a moment ago, you scoundrel" Sister-in-law coquettishly pouted her mouth.

"Hehe, sister-in-law, you're very beautiful, this scene has appeared countless times in my dreams; I didn't expect it to change into reality. Sister-in-law, I love you"

"Sister-in-law also loves you. Jie, you must cherish me properly" She bit my lips, placing her hands on my back. I passionately kissed her, and slowly began to move my cock; her flesh hole wrapping around my cock made me feel quite pleasurable.

"En ... ... En ... ... Aaahhh ... ..." Although her mouth was kissing me, she still moaned. Her brows slightly puckered up after every deep thrust, I knew she was feeling pain; however, she didn't want to say it. I fondled her bosom, thrusting softly, and feeling the change in my movements, she tightly held me.

Slowly, a joyful expression appeared across sister-in-law's face, making her moans alluring. It was after all my first time, so, after a few thrusts, I felt an intense pleasure attack me "Sister-in-law, I'm going to cum"

"Jie, give it to me, give all of it to me!"

Hearing her voice, I lost my reason, forcefully thrusting a few more times, I gasped for breaths after leaning on her body. Sister-in-law gently hugged me, listening to her gasps, I slowly calmed down.

Although I came, I sensed that my cock hadn't gone soft, still enjoying the soft feeling of sister-in-law's pussy. Our gasps slowly became calm; I felt the room suddenly go quiet, I enjoyed this beautiful affection.

After a long time, my cock gradually softened, however, sister-in-law was still embracing me tightly, and our genitalia were tightly connected together.

"Sister-in-law, wasn't I too quick just now?"

Sister-in-law stared blankly, and laughed "Idiot, it's your first time!"

"Hehe, sister-in-law, you ... ... why is it your first time? Older brother, he ... ..." I carefully asked her.

Sister-in-law's complexion became strange, opening her mouth, she said: "Your older brother, he ... ... he's no good"

"No good? What's no good?"

"You ... ... you scoundrel, precisely that matter is no good" Sister-in-law punched me and said "He cannot have a normal erection, even if does sometimes, it goes down after going in Sister-in-law's voice seemed sad.