Chapter 3 - My Game Plan to Keep Her

Chapter 3 – My Game Plan to Keep Her

I woke up the next morning when Lilly brought my arm to her, "mmm," I mumbled. I hide my face into her necks to block out the sun. I couldn't believe that she was still here next to me. I thought in the morning she be gone or pushed me away as soon as she woke up. I felt her smile, "it too early to get up," I say. She let go of my hand that was on her waist. I started to panic until she started to run her fingers up and down my arm. It felt nice at the small gesture that she was making with me, "ow," she cried. I realized that I was squeezing her hand that she hurt last night. I move her hand to see the damage of what last night did. It was swollen and purple, "that looks a bit bad, but I don't think it broken," I tell her. I kissed her hand as I thought about yelling at her for saving me last night. I know she didn't know about what of could have happened to her or me. She laid on her back as she kept her legs between mine, "got a hangover?" I smiled. She shakes her head no, "how come?" I wondered. It very strange that she don't have one. I thought she be throwing her guts up in the bathroom, "I think it from all the fighting and running around," she replied.

"Well you did break two noses last night," I laughed. I still can't get over that fact that she broke two noses and one of them was for me. I still want to yell at her for saving me, but I couldn't. Lilly don't need to know that it could have ended up really bad. She smiled at me, "but now paying for it," she says. She held her hand up and I bring is close to my face, "that why I don't like you sticking up for me," I say before kissing it. She smiled at my touch, "but if I didn't you would have gotten the crap beating out of you. I really like you around," Lilly admitted. I couldn't help, but smile at the fact that she likes me around. I kissed her hand again, "you like me around and here I thought that I pissed you off," I teased. I kissed her hand again, "You do and will you stop kissing my hand. I know your counting," she whined. I knew she liked the game we were playing. I kissed her cheek, "you owe me eight so far," I reminded her. She kissed my hand, "now seven," I smiled. She kissed my cheek and I smiled bigger, "six," I say. When she moved to kiss my shoulder I started to get turned on, "five," I mumbled. This can't be happing to me. If she kisses me again I'm going to have a problem in my lower region. Lilly kissed my neck, "four," I slightly moaned. Fuck she made me hard. I quickly get off the bed and faced away her. I tried to push my hard on down, "is everything alright Louis?" she wondered. I turn my head to look at her and she was kneeling on my bed. Fuck she looked hot in just my t-shirt and boxers. It just made me harder. I quickly look away from her, "fuck," I groaned.

"Louis?" she questioned. I could tell that she was worried about what was going on, "go down please," I whispered. This must be a sick joke. I was having a great time with Lilly in my bed. I thought maybe that I could actually kiss her, "what wrong?" she asked me. Pushing down on my hard on was making it worst, "I'll be right back," I moaned slightly. As I was about to run off to my bathroom Lilly was in front of me, "Louis what...," she started. Fuck she saw. Why does she have to be so curious? I really don't know what to do right now. I grabbed her and hand and pulled her right next to me. We faced opposite ways, "how did you know where my sweet spot was?" I wondered. I wrapped my around the front her as I placed her hand on my neck. I ran my fingers down her arm, "I don't know," she mumbled. I bit my lip as I watched her. She looked so confused and turned on at the same time. Fuck I really want her right now and I take anything she gives me. She looked at me as her breathing got heavier and faster, "Lilly can I kiss you?" I asked her. Lilly nodded her head before I could take it back. I know in my head that this is wrong for her first kiss, but my hormones were talking over. I placed my hand on the side of her face and kissed her. I really wanted her, but I know I had to be gentle with her. I pulled her to the front of me as she pulled on my neck. Lilly was pushed against me and my hard on. It felt like she didn't want this kiss to end, but if I kept going we both be in my bed. I pulled back before resting my forehead to hers, "fuck," I puffed. Lilly ran her fingers down my chest to the start of my stomach. Fuck what is she doing to me, "Lilly you don't know what you do to me," I confessed. I wrapped my arm around her back and under her legs as I picked her up. I kissed her again and she wrapped her arms around my neck. This felt different, but for some reason I liked it. I walked over to my bed and dropped her down. I didn't want to stop kissing her. I didn't want her to stop touching me and vice versa, "stay here while I take care of this," I tell her as I pointed down to my hard on.