come out

AND SO, y/n told the class the truth

AND SO, y/n told the class the truth. Why she never spoke about her parents. Where she was before she came to U.A. How she got pregnant in the first place, and that she was already 10 weeks in.

And after that, she ran straight up to her room. Locked the door. Hid. And stayed there for hours.

Before anyone could even say anything to her, vanished into her dorm. She didn't want to hear what they had to say. Because she knew they'd only be speaking out of pity

They'd occasionally stop by her room, hoping that the girl would let them in.

"Hey, y/n? You, uh...wanna play Mario Kart?" Kaminari knocked on her door, pressing his ear against it.

Y/n had her face buried into her pillow, pulling the covers over her head. "No thanks."

"...She said no!" Kaminari whisper-shouted, turning around to Jirou, Sero, and Kirishima. "Do you think it's pregnancy mood swings!?"

"No you moron!!" Jirou hit the back of his head, making the boy yelp. "She just wants to be alone! Let's go!" She hissed, dragging him away by the ear.

"Should we really just leave?" Kirishima questioned, his shoulders dropping.

"She probably needs some space. Cmon, let's go." Sero nudged his friends' shoulder, the group of four leaving to the staircase.