school uniform

"Y/N NEVER CAME BACK DOWN FOR DINNER AFTER LAST NIGHT

"Y/N NEVER CAME BACK DOWN FOR DINNER AFTER LAST NIGHT." Ochako muttered, sitting on the couch with Jirou as she held a bagel with cream cheese in her hand. "I was hoping she'd at least grab a snack before disappearing for the night."

"Yeah...You weren't kidding when you said she'd be hot-headed, Midoriya." Jirou stated to the freckled boy, twirling her earpiece around her pointer finger.

Midoriya, who sitting on the arm of one of the couches and adjusting his red tie, looked up the the purple haired girl with a raised brow. "Oh, you mean y/n? Yeah...She's not an easy person to get along with."

"You seem to get along with her quite fine though." Iida joined the conversation, sitting on the couch with Midoriya. He took a sip of his apple juice, pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "Though, you are pretty easy to talk to."

Midoriya choked, recalling the event that helped him and y/n to become friends.

"...No...You aren't helpless..."

Y/n looked up through her blurry vision, only to see tears leave Midoriya's eyes as well. "W-WHY ARE YOU CRYING, TOO?!"

"Ha...Let's just say we sort of connected..." He smiled, chuckling out of nervousness.

"Well we can't blame y/n for how she reacted last night." Jirou began, turning to eye Kaminari. "What you said to her was so out of pocket."