∘₊✧𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12✧₊∘

"wake the fuck up" keiko yelled to y/n and suna's sleeping figures

"wake the fuck up" keiko yelled to y/n and suna's sleeping figures. they immediately shot up from keiko's choice of words as y/n tried to hold in her laugh "keiko don't say that" suna scolded with a serious tone, making a frown show itself on her lips. "i'm sorry" she threw herself onto suna, giving him a hug as a way to apologize.

he patted the top of her head before sighing. "where did you learn that anyways?" suna asked as he rubbed his eyes and got out of bed once keiko decided to jump off and onto the bed across from them. "you" she sighed, running off to explore the hotel room.

"you should watch what you say around her, sir" y/n teased and got out of bed before going to the bathroom. "shut the fu-" suna stopped his words once he heard y/n yell. "RIN" cutting off his words, they both heard keiko giggle at their actions. "kei where do you wanna go?" suna yelled. "I wanna see kenmaaaa" she walked back into the room as an excited smile was plastered onto her lips. "kenma it is then"

"wait were going to see kenma?" y/n asked excitedly, completely appearing out of no where "yeah" suna lazily rolled his eyes before getting out of the bed "why do you sound so depressed?" "you don't get that excited to see me" he mumbled, walking past y/n and to the bathroom. "aw, you want attention?" y/n teased before unexpectedly jumping onto suna's back.

"Y/N" he groaned, carefully holding his balance due to the sudden action."fine" y/n jumped off and went over to keiko who was quietly laughing. "what's so funny kei?" y/n smiled. "rin's flustered" she replied, pointing at her elder brother. y/n looked up to see suna quickly walking away as he covered his with his palms.

-----

"KENMAAAA!!" keiko greeted as she ran up to him, giving him a hug. "hey keiko, what are you doing here?" kenma slightly smiled and looked out his apartment door to see y/n and suna standing there, giving him a small wave.

"y/n, suna? what the fuck? you guys moved to Tokyo?" kenma asked as he moved out of the way letting the both of them in. "nope were just visiting since keiko wanted to hang out with us like we used to" y/n informed and they all sat on the couch.

"kenma?" keiko called, excitement in her tone "what is it?" kenma asked, looking down at keiko who sat beside him, fidgeting with her own fingers. "can i play Minecraft on your phone, please?"

"mhm, here" kenma handed keiko his unlocked phone as Minecraft was already opened on the screen. she smiled before thanking him, giving kenma no choice but to return the facial expression. "so you guys are finally dating?" his attention suddenly darted to the two who were sitting close, next to each other.

"not yet" keiko butted in. kenma laughed and then looked up to y/n and suna who both said shook their heads "no". kenma's amber irises were revealed even more when his eye's widend at their answer. "what? why not" he asked in shock. "i don't know" they both replied, making eachother glare at their synced words.

"anyways, why did you decide to come here?" kenma asked. "well keiko suggested that we visit you so here we are" suna replied, nodded his head to the little girl. "well its kinda boring here so do you guys wanna go to the arcade or something?" he suggested. "that sounds fun" y/n mumble to herself, trying to hide her excitement "keiko what do you think?" suna asked, standing up from the couch.

"I'm gonna kick all of your butts" she said through a small laugh, while everyone followed suna's actions, standing up themselves, before going over to the door.

-----

"y/n, do you want a rematch?" suna asked since she previously lost a game of crossy road against suna and was kind of pissed about it. "no, fuck you" she replied. kenma and keiko just looked at the two probably with the same thoughts going on in their heads at their "married couple argument".

"if i lose then I'll buy you a stuffed animal" suna insisted with a bribery tone. "deal". all four of them walked back over to the crossy road game for suna and y/n's rematch. they started the game, scores gradually increasing and the difficulty increasing a long with it. "keiko wanna go grab some food?" kenma whispered to the younger girl and she nodded. the both of them secretly walked away leaving y/n and suna by themselves.

suna's score was starting to get higher than y/n's which made her kind of nervous. "hey rin" y/n called. "yeah?" he answered with all of his focus on the screen. "I wonder what it would feel like to kiss you again?" suna was taken back from y/n's words which caused his character to get hit by a car making suna lose.

"hell yeah, I win fucker" y/n said excitedly as she grinned at suna's still flustered facial expression.. "that was cheating, dumbass so now I'm getting payback" suna looked over at y/n before a small grin grew onto his lips. he leaned closer to y/n's face, eye's focused on her own grinning lips before they made contact.

y/n's eye's widened as she only leaned into his touch even more. the kiss lasted for a couple more seconds until they both parted, starring at eachother in silence until suna let out the laugh that he was holding in, causing him to snort. "did that answer your question?"

"uh..yeah" y/n quickly looked away before walking infront of suna, and towards the ticket trading section of the arcade. "also, you owe me a plushie" she quickly mumbled when she saw suna's figure catch up to her.

"i know" suna smiled when he felt y/n grab his hand to lead him towards where the plushie's were being sold. "oh yeah..where the fuck is kenma and keiko?" y/n asked before stopping in her tracks. "i heard them whisper something about food while we were playing" suna shrugged, receiving a now from y/n. in the blink of an eye they made it to the exchange area.

suna reached for the tickets out of his pockets, trading them for an enderman plushie. "thank you, rin" her words were muffled when she stuffed the lower half of her face into the plushie. "you're such a kid sometimes" suna snuck his hand back into y/n's, before walking to the cafeteria area where they assumed that kenma and keiko were at.

-----

"why do you guys look so suspicious?" kenma asked eyeing the two figures who sat infront of he and keiko. "were not, i just got y/n the enderman plush since she won the crossy road game" suna said, dodging kenma's suspicious glare. "aw no fair" kenma pouted after seeing the object that y/n was hugging against her chest.

"can we go back to the hotel now?" keiko asked through a yawn, evidence of her exhaustion. suna nodded to his little sister before standing up as she reached her hands up to be carried by his taller figure. "you're getting to old to be wanting to get carried everywhere" he mumbled as she rested her head on his shoulder. "but I'm tired"

 "but I'm tired"

damn, imagine??

okay BYE LAUV YAAA 🤣‼️💯