∘₊✧𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 5✧₊∘

- this chapter contains the topic of drinking, smoking, and being intoxicated

"This is gonna be interesting" y/n sighed and got out of the car. the walked up to the door and suna opened it for her as the music's volume only get louder due to them finally entering the house itself.  "Y/n, suna!! Glad you guy's could make it" terushima greeted. "Hey teru" she smiled while gave him a nod. 

she immediately scrunched her nose,  the unfamiliar and strong scent of alcohol and weed filling she and suna's nostrils. y/n made her way to the kitchen since she saw akaashi there as he helped assist bokuto's tipsy state.

y/n checked to see suna's where abouts and hummed in content when she saw that he was talking with the twins. "When did you guys get here?" She asked akaashi once she finally approached him. "I drove here with bokuto, kenma, and kuroo. You could've came with us but suna insisted on taking you here" akaashi smiled, teasingly. 

"Its not like that keiji," she said with a playful annoyed tone. "anyways, I'll be on the couch" akashi nodded and y/n walked over to the living room and saw a few people who she was familiar with, sitting on the sofa. 

She sat in between osamu and atsumu and pulled her phone out. "I'll be taking this" atsumu said as he lightly grabbed the phone out of y/n's hand.

"Atsumu"

"Y/n" atsumu smirked and slid y/n's phone into his pocket. "Come on, have some fun" atsumu offered y/n a empty shot glass. "i wont have fun unless you give me my phone back" she sarcastically smiled. he let out a sigh through a "fine" before returning her device and giving her an empty shot glass. tendou filled the small cup and y/n immediately let the content's of it pass her lips. 

On the other hand suna was watching every move she made. He kept a eye on her like he said he would, showing a bit of concern when y/n began to detach from her own conscience. "Suna come help me with aran, he's drunk" Suna heard kita call. 

He didn't want to leave y/n on her own but he also needed to help kita since he knew what aran is like when drunk so he decided to make the task quick. atsumu stood up from his side of the couch to help assist suna and in the blink of a eye, a figure decided to take that now vacant seat.