∘₊✧𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 8✧₊∘

"I kinda have a fear of escalators" y/n confessed as she held onto the railing and atsumu's arm

"I kinda have a fear of escalators" y/n confessed as she held onto the railing and atsumu's arm. "What why?" atsumu laughed nervously from y/n's sudden touch.

"I don't even know? I just feel like I'm gonna get sucked into the steps" she laughed as they finally got too the second floor of the mall.

they both stepped off and walked over to a store that atsumu suggested. "so you're only getting graphic tees here?" atsumu asked as they walked over to the t-shirt section.

"mhm" she replied and picked up a t-shirt with a adventure time design on it. "I love this show" y/n smiled looking back over to atsumu. "yeah but star vs the forces of evil was top tier" he playfully argued laughed.

" look i found a star vs the forces of evil one!" y/n held it up. "wanna get matching one's?" atsumu suggested. y/n nodded and the two looked for their sizes. y/n picked up a couple more shirts before going over to the check out. 

"where do ya wanna go now?" atsumu asked her. "you choose this time" she suggested with a small smile. "hmm, well, they recently built a arcade somewhere around here so let's go there"

"okay sounds fun" y/n smiled and they continued to walk looking for the arcade.

-----

"y/n before you go home, can i take you to this last place?" atsumu asked and y/n agreed with a nod. atsumu and y/n walked to his car before driving he off, taking her to the place that he was talking about.

----- 

"were here" atsumu said as they were parked outside of a park. "lets go" he got out of the car and y/n did the same. "its not anywhere special  since were just gonna go for a walk." he laughed lightly.

"that's okay i don't really like crowded places anyway" y/n reassured. "so did you wanna talk about something?"

"actually yeah...".